[17.APR.2012][ROM] AOKP Build 32 *Unofficial* working on it

Search This thread

comhack

Mar 8, 2010
Pale Blue Dot
www.comhack.com
Issue Resolved

I don't know why you'd be having problems with CM9. What version of CWM do you have installed? Which Gapps did you install with it?

I think that the problem was the version of Gapps that I used. I always install 20120429 but somehow I accidently installed 20120317 on this device. I installed the right version when I installed AOKP so when I got home from work, I performed a nano backup and Titanium backup. Then I proceeded to install HO!NO! again. This time around it worked beautifully and the only thing I changed was gapps. I also stopped the market from auto retrieving my apps and just used Titanium to restore them. I do not know if that was the issue as I have about 180 apps but whatever, it works now!!

Thanks for the suggestion!!! :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you did, we'd all be very grateful. Also, devs should try porting MIUI roms to our Nitro.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

i am working on a miuiv4 port for our nitro !
    just worried about the kernel though!!

anyways, i'll post it in general section about the progress of the port ! :)
    This ROM is BADASS!

I installed it and like it a lot, but a couple issues cause me to uninstall.

-TIBU cannot find root, so it's not working.
    -the persistent google search bar option to hide is no longer available
    -camera

will this ROM be continually updated? if so, I can&will make a donation.

Thanks again!

Install superuser from the market, reboot and it should work.

For persistent google search bar, i believe you can force stop the service and it goes away. Or, do what I did and install trebuchet into /system/app and use that instead.... it's a little smoother than the stock launcher as well.
    well, drat, even with superuser tibu & rom manager cannot find root on my device.

Oh well, very cool ui on this rom, i liked it A LOT!

Hmm... did you run superuser after you installed it? I think I ran into the same problem until i actually clicked on superuser...
    I don't know why you'd be having problems with CM9. What version of CWM do you have installed? Which Gapps did you install with it?