[ROM] DROID GTRv3.0 Twinturbo! HDMI / Tiamat/Bravia/xLoud/Pyramid/Beats/

Want Sprint VVM Bundled in Droid GTR? Vote Here! Expires Midnight P.S.T.

• Total voters
Search This thread

Navoj042175

Mar 10, 2011
Miami FL.
ADW is constantly losing it's configurations , I have to reinstall all my Widgets, is there anything in the configuration?

Any body is using Mason 0.15? I'm still in 0.14 with some random reboots. No over-clocking.

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using xda premium

Exiled44

Sep 22, 2010
Winchester
Not sure if this HDMI included in this new version works as I don't have the HDMI cable tonight :) Please let me know if you have a chance! NEW VERSION 3.0 RELEASED! Thank You for your support!

Ill have my HD 3D T.V back in a few days & will let you know if it hasn't been tested by then. Just installed new version & its running great. I do wish there was a way to uninstall ADW. I have ADW Ex,Next Launcher & another paid launcher even though I usually stay with Go L because of all the themes. Just waiting for Next L to get there anyway I had tried to uninstall with Rom toolbox & it says it uninstalled but there's still a default icon in my app drawer that says ADW, I clicked it & ADW still loaded up lol. I know I asked before but can we please get quick settings in the next update if it gets one? Anyone else having problems with installing XDA premium app from market? Says mine is incompatible but has done so with all the other Rom's I tried to so. Free version I can DL no prob. Had to reinstall a backup of premium & have no problems. Not sure how it's incompatible. I tried your Nitrous & Halo Rom along with 5 others in the past 2 weeks but keep coming back to this Rom. I Love this Rom, Great work bro.

Reactions: rgsgroup2005

mariosaraylian

Jul 23, 2008
Los Angeles
HTC U12+
Home Button Configuration?

Hey Guys:

Each time I push the Home Button, it is not taking me back to my home screen, it only shows me all the launcher windows and just toggles between the current window I was in. I cannot find a setting for this anywhere (or I am overlooking it).

Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Mario

Navoj042175

Mar 10, 2011
Miami FL.
Any body got the default or other Wi-Fi tether app to work, I can't figure what's wrong. I'm on Mason .15 and also tried .14.

rchampagne

Aug 2, 2011
Florida
This ROM rocks for the most part. I get a random reboot every once in a while. I'm having an issue right now i'm trying to figure out. turned my bluetooth back on after it being in airplane mode from air travel, and bluetooth kept crashing. So i rebooted and its just stuck on the HTC boot screen. I've since said, screw it, and wiped the whole phone (superwipe 2 times) and reinstalled. Waiting on HTC boot screen still... been 5 minutes already. First time i've ever had something like this happen on any of the ROMs i've flashed.

any ideas? Might try and flash the stock rooted ROM, just to see if I can get any ROM to boot (used the Rooted Stock previously before testing this to make sure my radios were up to date, so I know it works).

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

FYI, the lockscreen (android. needed because of company exchange security settings), digits 3 and 0 are not transparent. (ie. there is a white box around these two numbers). can you please fix this in the next release if there will be one? Doesn't affect usability, but wanted to point it out so you can keep consistency.

Personally i like the work done on the dialer. WOuld prefer that instead of the blue digits in the lockscreen, but i digress. I'm not that picky. Overall great ROM. Best i've used to date. My 3500mAh Seidio battery nets be about 2 1/2 days with this ROM under average use!!!

Hopefully i can get it to reload after my above mentioned mishap that just happened...

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

good news. superwiped the heck out of the phone. loaded the rooted stock ROM and it loaded no prob. So re-wiped the phone and loaded GTR. its back up. Must of been a user error. i'll monitor and report back with any news...

Reactions: rgsgroup2005

jr324

Oct 18, 2009
rom won't load

downloaded this rom after full wipe flashed rom. Won't load. Downloaded the kernal also again, wipe and flash after 30 minutes won't load. Any ideas.

htc evo 4g

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WE PROUDLY PRESENT:
    Introducing The All New DROID GTR VERSION 3.0 Twinturbo Series!

HDMI / Tiamat 4.1.0 SBC Kernel / Bravia Engine / Beats Audio / Sony Xloud Engine / Panorama Cam!

The Pyramid MOD unlocks more apps and games in the Play Store!
    Check Out some Recovery Links Below if you need it!

Baked-In Tiamat SBC 4.1.0 Kernel found here: http://tiamat-dev.com/supersonic/

Latest Version Here!: Droid_GTRv3.0_Twinturbo.zip - 192.16 MB

Changelog Version 3.0 Twinturbo:

Updated ADW Launcher

HDMI Mirror by TeamHDMwIn

Galaxy S3 AccuWeather Clock Widget thanks to m.h.mahadi

Smoother Scrolling & Higher Screen Sensitivity Modifications

Deeper Sleep Battery Modifications

Updated Beats Audio + xLOUD thanks to Yash98

Just another improvement! :)

Under Developement: xLOUD Switch in Settings and more...

Version 2.0: http://legacytechnow.com/Droid_GTR_Rom_Evo_4G

Changelog Version 2.0 Twinturbo:

Tiamat 4.1.0 SBC Kernel for overclock capability up to 1,267 Mhz
    with these available governors:
    Lagfree
    Smartass
    Interactive
    Conservative
    Userspace
    Powersave
    Smartass v2
    Performance

**You can control your CPU from Cyanogenmods CPU Settings found under: Settings/Cyanogenmod settings/Performance/CPU settings
    Use at your own risk... Not all evo hardware can handle the same mods so I leave that up to the user. Other CPU managers and OC tools work great with this rom.**

HTC Sensation Tweaks slipped right into the Build for more Play Store and Games download capability

5 More Themes slipped into the Theme Builder which are:
    XperiaArc from Kevin2516
    Touchwizzed from Kevin2516
    MotoBlur from Kevin2516
    MIUI V4 from Jasonevil
    Honeycomb 3D-SB from BKMO (been in the previous build)

Beats Audio Icon on Notification Bar on audio play
    (Also slipped Beats Audio Icon in most of the themes listed above as well)

Adobe Flash Player

More apps placed to data/app like it should

2 more Live wallpapers from Casio Commando C771

Some more build tweaks pulled from Galaxy Tab (under developement for future updates)

Faster, Smoother, more Powerful, and better Battery Management!

Whats next: Much, Much, More! :cool:

Enjoy this OS!

Changelog For The Twinturbo version 1.6:

Fixed DSP Manager! I said.... "FIXED DSP MANAGER in CM7.2" :cool: No more crashes on equalizer adjustments.

Removed some apps for more optimization compatibility

Amp'd CM7 Kernel for smoother rendering and speed

Slipped in the V6 Supercharger script (W.I.P)

More memory tweeks

Beats 5.1 and Xloud updates (W.I.P for the controllers)

ICS Panorama Camera baked in by Moblynx! Thank them for this app and contribute!

More cool themes

Play Store updated (kicked old market apk)

Google voice search

Weather capable widgets (sense like)

Much more widgets and wallpapers!

Fixed the ever changing icons on top

Many more modifications.

4G

WIFI

TETHERING

OVERCLOCKING

NETFLIX WORKS FINE!

Hint: Get Adobe Flash from the play store.

You will like it!

Change log for version 1.5 SE & Twinturbo:

Gapps (Yes I Baked it right in this time!)

Superuser 3.0.7

Sprints Visual Voicemail

Finer Stunning Details in Icons and Themes

More Memory Performance tune-ups (on the Twinturbo ROM)

Boosted Experimental Tweak on the Cyanogenmod 2.6.37.6 Kernel. (dual-data input setting for multi-task at ease!) :D Performance highly noticed! Rom won't support showing this new tweak yet. That will be the fun part.

Couple more Sony apps (under developement) Thanks Team Nocturnal!

Fixed the google widgets and all other issues.

Apps to SD and many other mods in the Twinturbo Rom

Both are Very Stable and "OPTIMIZED"

Incredible Stability!

Flying Windows with ultra smooth rendering

The Sony Xloud and Beats will damage your eardrums. You were warned :D

Download Link Version DROID_GTR version 2.0 Twinturbo: http://legacytechnow.com/Droid_GTR_Rom_Evo_4G

Download Link Version DROID_GTRv1.6 Twinturbo: http://legacytechnow.com/files/Droid_GTRv1.6_Twinturbo.zip

Download Link Version DROID_GTRv1.6 SE: http://legacytechnow.com/files/Droid_GTRv1.6_SE.zip

Download Link Version DROID_GTRv1.5 Twinturbo: http://legacytechnow.com/files/Droid_GTRv1.5_Twinturbo.zip

Download Link Version DROID_GTRv1.5 SE (Non-turbo): http://legacytechnow.com/files/Droid_GTRv1.5_SE.zip

Download Link Version 1.0: http://legacytechnow.com/files/Droid_GTRv1.0.zip

About Droid GTRv1.0 for HTC Evo 4G CDMA:

First of all, I am not responsible if you brick your device or break it for
    any reason whatsoever! This rom is for Rooted users only and works
    great with any clockworkmod recovery. It has not been tested yet for
    any other recovery. Flash at your own risk.

We will be posting our thanks shortly for the resources! Couldn't do
    this without all those devs out there!

The Specs:

Cyanogenmod Build 7.2 (Gingerbread 2.3.7)

Beats Audio!

Sony Bravia Engine Enhancement

Droid and ICS 4.0.4 Sounds

Droid X2 boot animation

Deo-dexed

Zip-Aligned

Equalizer

Memory-tweaked

Nicely themed with Honeycomb / hybrid Icons

Superuser 3.0.4

Fully customizable!

We build Our roms based on Stability, Power, And Details!

Directions: Place the Droid_GTR.zip file on the root of your SD card.

Wipe / Reset

Wipe Cache

Wipe Dalvik Cache

Flash the rom!

Reboot and enjoy!

In the Works: Beats Audio enable/disable button

Bravia Engine enable/disable button

Our own wallpaper chooser and more wallpapers

Sense? Will be a different labeled model when it happens...

Much much more!

Compatible Recoveries:
    Clockworkmod Touch 5.8.0.1 ========= Link:http://download.clockworkmod.com/rec...supersonic.img

Team Win Recovery Project TWRP Touch v2.0============Link: http://htcevohacks.com/htc-evo-hacks...ed-htc-evo-4g/

Clockworkmod Recovery 5.0.2.2 ============= Link: http://download2.clockworkmod.com/re...supersonic.img

teamv3nd3tta.png
    UPDATE!!!

THE DROID GTR Version 1.6 SE is coming tonight with cool apps! Stay tuned!:D

It's Up Early! Download now!
    OK so I downloaded, flashed this ROM and I can honestly say that this ROM will be a good one after a few updates!

Right now is a good ROM for those that are tired of ICS and are really looking for the whole package (camcorder, 4G and things like that) to work.

Will keep an eye on this one!!

Thanks rgsgroup2005 for contributing to the community and don't let the haters bring you down! Let me know if you need anything, I'm just a PM away! :)
    I noticed this too. Its not the battery because on the Decks reloaded I can player Pro Player and play Drawdle and still have 90% battery after 10 mins.

With this rom it drops pretty much as soon as I take it off the charger on open Pro Player

OK. I will get to the battery issue. I think I'm close. I need to improve some more tweaks and fix memory optimizing. The next build will be for battery fix for sure.

Sent from my HTC_Pyramid using XDA Premium HD app
    kernel tests and launchers....

I was building a new rom with this base (CM7.2.0) and found that I could install the Tiamat (latest) SBC kernel with no issues after removing ADW launcher. Stange? All works too. After posting the new Droid_M140 in a minute, I will try to update this one with the fast kernel. Up to 1,267 MHz!:D