[ROM][4.4.4][PORT][Unofficial] AICP - Android Ice Cold Project

Search This thread

davidjumani

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
Brr...BRRRRRRR!!!:eek: Is it getting kinda chilly in here or is it me... or is it this new KK rom descending upon our beloved razr!;) It's... BRRRR... been a while since such a thing has happened and I'd want everyone to grab their coats for this new guy.:laugh: Presenting the new rom to share with everyone, our devs and YOU the community, give a WARM welcome to the frosty new Android Ice Cold Project!!!!!!:cool::highfive:

8B2Qn.png
AICP​
Android Ice Cold Project​

In the beginning I would like to thank:
  • AOKP team
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • ParanoidAndroid team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • Community

AICP dev team:
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @oblikas

Now we can move on...

DONATIONS:

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION is going there.
Thank you!!

What is AICP?

AICP is known by someone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions.
If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or AOKP team if it conserns their modifications. This rom isn't AOKP supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

Download :

umts_spyder
spyder

NOTE : Use hangouts for sms/mms not the stock messaging

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

What's New:

• Smart Phone Call
  • On-The-Go mode
  • DSP Manager
  • Mock SMS
  • App Circle sidebar
  • Floating window with multitasking
  • Add new API and people lookup settings (thanks to Xiao-Long Chen)
  • 2G, LTE and Networkstate toggles
  • Location toggle enhancements
  • Status Bar Color, Time and Data Actions
  • Contextual notification header
  • Audio Themes
    (You'll need to create /sdcard/SoundPacks folder and place soundpack zips there: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578237 and/or https://app.box.com/s/ok729zc4gljgshhwpji3 and/or http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578454 (^^^ three sound themes for you to choose from)
    Then go to Settings/Sound/Sound packs, install and select a sound pack you want to use.)
  • LockScreen: allow long-press actions from hardware keys
  • MediaScanner behavior on boot
  • SIM Card management
  • Chamber of Secrets
  • Camera: Powerkey Shutter
  • Power connect/disconnect notification support
  • Bring in Music toggle from ICJ42
  • Mirroring Layout on RTL languages
  • OmniSwitch fixes
  • Hang off call by power button while screen is on
  • frameworks_av patches and fixes
  • SleepToggle: add longClick to bring up Power menu
  • DownloadManager: add support pause/resume/stop notifications
  • More Keyguard colors
  • More Lockscreen colors
  • App sidebar: floating window
  • New audio effects added
  • Active Display code fix-ups and improvements
  • Proper quiet hours + Battery LED fix
  • Add a timer to screen record
  • AICP extras PERESTROJKA
  • Add 1dp for navbar height
  • Gallery2 fixes and updates, zillions of them
  • Set expanded desktop through profiles
  • SlimRecents scaling and lefty mode
  • Menu and dialog box transparancies
  • Merge back into single kitkat branch
  • Quite Hours fixes
  • Blacklist provider permissions
  • Lockscreen blur enhancements
  • Fix Notification transparency after reboot
  • And many many other fixes and enhancements....

G+community: AICP

What's Broken:
  • HALO's "Hide when inactive" function isn't working properly (sends the HALO bubble completely out of sight)
    Please report all other bugs experienced here. :)

How to flash:

• You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.
  • Flash-freeze the ROM & GApps at the coldest temperature possible! (flash as usual, hehe):cool:

You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

rom github - AICP
rom gerrit - gerrit

All Credits Go To The Members of The A2EPT:cool:
- Aceofzeroz
- atrix2man
- Uzayr

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,713
  • 2.png
    2.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,468
  • 3.png
    3.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,335
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,474
  • 5.png
    5.png
    73 KB · Views: 1,283
  • 6.png
    6.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,186
  • 7.png
    7.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,166
  • 8.png
    8.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,154
Last edited:

davidjumani

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
This works only on SafeStrap.
If you want to install this on BMM, then replace the META-INF folder in the zip file with one form a rom compatible with BMM

I don't own the cdma sypder but if sufficient people want it for the sypder then i can try but I need someone who can create a GSM to CDMA patch incase the network doesn't work and resolve other issues!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: felixjohan

DumbleCore

Nov 27, 2012
Hobb’s End
Brr...BRRRRRRR!!!:eek: Is it getting kinda chilly in here or is it me... or is it this new KK rom descending upon our beloved razr!;) It's... BRRRR... been a while since such a thing has happened and I'd want everyone to grab their coats for this new guy.:laugh: Presenting the new rom to share with everyone, our devs and YOU the community, give a WARM welcome to the frosty new Android Ice Cold Project!!!!!!:cool::highfive:

8B2Qn.png
AICP​

• AOKP team
  • CM team
  • maxwen
  • SlimBean rom team
  • ParanoidAndroid team
  • CarbonRom team
  • LiquidSmooth rom team
  • Omni rom team
  • Community

AICP dev team:
  • @LorD ClockaN
  • @zipsnet
  • @n3ocort3x
  • @semdoc
  • @eyosen
  • @oblikas

Now we can move on...

DONATIONS:

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION is going there.
Thank you!!

What is AICP?

AICP is known by someone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or AOKP team if it conserns their modifications. This rom isn't AOKP supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

Downloads :

umts_spyder

GApps: Flash the latest BaNkS Minimal GApss here: BaNks GApss Collection.:cool:

What's New:

• Smart Phone Call
  • On-The-Go mode
  • DSP Manager
  • Mock SMS
  • App Circle sidebar
  • Audio Themes
    (You'll need to create /sdcard/SoundPacks folder and place soundpack zips there: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578237 and/or https://app.box.com/s/ok729zc4gljgshhwpji3 and/or http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407578454 (^^^ three sound themes for you to choose from)
    Then go to Settings/Sound/Sound packs, install and select a sound pack you want to use.)
  • SIM Card management
  • Chamber of Secrets
  • OmniSwitch fixes
  • More Keyguard colors
  • More Lockscreen colors
  • Quite Hours fixes

What's Broken:
  • HALO's "Hide when inactive" function isn't working properly (sends the HALO bubble completely out of sight)

How to flash:

• You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.
  • Flash-freeze the ROM & GApps at the coldest temperature possible! (flash as usual, hehe):cool:

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!

rom github - AICP
rom gerrit - gerrit

- Aceofzeroz
- atrix2man
- Uzayr
Lol, I downloaded one yesterday, would try to port! Thanks!

Reactions: dtrail1
Here's the story...
First,I couldn't flash it with BMM,there was an "error 6",so I replaced the META-INF folder,flashed the rom + Banks standard gapps and after the bootanimation first screen was "system ui has stopped" and I couldn't press "ok" button or do anything else...
I wiped system 2 again and this time I flashed the rom + Slim minimal gapps.
I had a "system ui" error again but I waited a little and then I could press ok.
I finished the wizard process and I installed the Herathon theme,but when I want to apply it I had a soft reboot,every time...
I'm back to LS for now...

Sent from my RAZR XT910

Reactions: DumbleCore

davidjumani

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
Here's the story...
First,I couldn't flash it with BMM,there was an "error 6",so I replaced the META-INF folder,flashed the rom + Banks standard gapps and after the bootanimation first screen was "system ui has stopped" and I couldn't press "ok" button or do anything else...
I wiped system 2 again and this time I flashed the rom + Slim minimal gapps.
I had a "system ui" error again but I waited a little and then I could press ok.
I finished the wizard process and I installed the Herathon theme,but when I want to apply it I had a soft reboot,every time...
I'm back to LS for now...

Sent from my RAZR XT910

I'm sorry, It is compatible with SS (just switched to SS, my bad). I flashed it with the minimal gapps (just the play store and play services from here http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/standard-minimal-gapps-t2012857 ) and it booted without any problem. The screenshots I posted are the ones I took form my Razr Maxx itself. Just try recreating the system and then flash just the rom, then the gapps.

Did anyone else face such an issue????

I just flashed it again and installed the theme. It did soft reboot but it worked :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-14-20-07-28.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-14-20-07-28.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Screenshot_2014-07-14-20-07-37.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-14-20-07-37.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:

morr22066

Feb 19, 2011
Texas
XT912 CDMA Spyder / RAZR

Looks like an interesting ROM, I would really like to see you add support for the xt912 CDMA RAZR.

RiggsDaRuler

Jul 5, 2012
I'm sorry, It is compatible with SS (just switched to SS, my bad). I flashed it with the minimal gapps (just the play store and play services from here http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/standard-minimal-gapps-t2012857 ) and it booted without any problem. The screenshots I posted are the ones I took form my Razr Maxx itself. Just try recreating the system and then flash just the rom, then the gapps.

I just flashed it again and installed the theme. It did soft reboot but it worked :)

That theme is nice!!

Sent from my XT912 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

GreatItami

May 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8

What theme is that?

Herathon theme.

And I would recommend to install Xposed and Tinted Status Bar for full experience. ;)

Sent from my RAZR XT910

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

I don't want to switch to SS but I will try one more time with those minimal gapps.
What do you mean by "flash just the rom,then the gapps"?
Flash the rom,boot the system and then flash the gapps or flash both and then boot?

Sent from my RAZR XT910

davidjumani

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
Herathon theme.

And I would recommend to install Xposed and Tinted Status Bar for full experience. ;)

Sent from my RAZR XT910

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

I don't want to switch to SS but I will try one more time with those minimal gapps.
What do you mean by "flash just the rom,then the gapps"?
Flash the rom,boot the system and then flash the gapps or flash both and then boot?

Sent from my RAZR XT910

Flash the rom, boot the system and then flash the gapps :)

Reactions: welder73

DumbleCore

Nov 27, 2012
Hobb’s End
BAM, new daily!!!! ?

pu8y2usy.jpg

Btw, it seems like JBX doesn't play well with aokp based roms, installed it after my setup finished and fit exactly the same fcs line on sokp.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Aceofzeroz

Yes,it worked like that with me also but it doesn't working with Tinted Status Bar,like this,you see?

Sent from my RAZR XT910

Attachments

• 1405372374419.jpg
    1405372374419.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 149

Crumplet

Sep 20, 2012
Google Pixel 4 XL
Rom seems operational, however i am very picky.On a scale of 1-10 on acceptable or not as a daily driver i give it a 5 or 6 depending on who is asking.Nice work . I am sure there is other bugs however I don't got time atm to fiddle around much sorry.

Bug report for me so far: Cannot send MMS videos via rom messenger app.Says limit has been reached, meaning to big of a video.I have not tested other messenger apps on play.Also during a phone call the roms phone app does not input users voice when trying to have a conversation via speaker phone.I can hear them however they cannot hear me.

Last edited:

davidjumani

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
Yes,it worked like that with me also but it doesn't working with Tinted Status Bar,like this,you see?

Sent from my RAZR XT910

It works fine on my device. Try downloading the latest build of the tinted status bar app :) Screenies are below

Rom seems operational, however i am very picky.On a scale of 1-10 on acceptable or not as a daily driver i give it a 5 or 6 depending on who is asking.Nice work . I am sure there is other bugs however I don't got time atm to fiddle around much sorry.

Bug report for me so far: Cannot send MMS videos via rom messenger app.Says limit has been reached, meaning to big of a video.I have not tested other messenger apps on play.Also during a phone call the roms phone app does not input users voice when trying to have a conversation via speaker phone.I can hear them however they cannot hear me.

The mms is a problem with all cm based roms. Try using hangouts instead that should solve all the problems :)
I'm not facing any issue with the speaker phone. This is actually a pretty neat rom :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-15-09-41-51.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-09-41-51.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 132

Crumplet

Sep 20, 2012
Google Pixel 4 XL
The mms is a problem with all cm based roms. Try using hangouts instead that should solve all the problems :)
I'm not facing any issue with the speaker phone. This is actually a pretty neat rom :)

I am wondering does the speaker phone issue have anything to do with installing the audio themes?Because i did not install any audio themes.I would not know why a theme would have anything to do with speaker phone not working.But one thing i know for certain my speaker phone works on stock JB and on this rom it does not, i also double checked just to make certain i was correct before replying again.

Lincoln357

Oct 13, 2008
Flashed it few hours ago and been "torturing" the phone since, so far everything works perfect, fast, smooth and stable. See some guys having issues with MMS, it works fine for me, without any additional settings.Would try with JBX tomorrow, but from my experience, only one rom that worked perfectly with JBX was Liquid Smooth, on my device at least. Every other rom had issues with JBX, making the phone unusable as a daily driver.
Keep up the good work!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

8B2Qn.png
    AICP​

• AOKP team
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • Community

AICP dev team:
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @oblikas

Now we can move on...

DONATIONS:

Thank you!!

What is AICP?

Download :

umts_spyder
    spyder

NOTE : Use hangouts for sms/mms not the stock messaging

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

What's New:

• Smart Phone Call
    • On-The-Go mode
    • DSP Manager
    • Mock SMS
    • App Circle sidebar
    • Audio Themes
    • SIM Card management
    • Chamber of Secrets
    • OmniSwitch fixes
    • More Keyguard colors
    • More Lockscreen colors
    • Quite Hours fixes

What's Broken:

How to flash:

rom github - AICP
    rom gerrit - gerrit

- Aceofzeroz
    - atrix2man
    - Uzayr
    Just wanna say again, this rom is badass :p one thing missing.... USB storage not working

Any fix for mms sending via text?

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is a port so not much can be done, however I am planning on building form source but that may take a while because I'm just starting to learn and it'll take some time to get it right, sort out the bugs, blah blah blah.......but once its done can think of fixing and adding additional features :)
    Haven't tried this with JBX, so I can't answer that. The "features" that I am missing is the ability to move apps to the SD card. I see the "setting" for this, but can't figure out how to use it. Even with Titanium PRO, I can't move the apps. Using a file Explorer, I can see which apps are "where", but I like to use TiBu to verify quickly.

Also, I can not seem to get 4G working, in the same spot I know it works on both AOKP and CM. Can not change battery icon in notification bar...

Apps are running smoothly, and my #1 needed feature (led blinking with screen on) works perfectly. Light Flow is running as it should. AOKP gapps are working fine.

Please let me know if there is anything I am missing...
    I've modified the rom a bit, need some Unicorn P0rn flavour on my razr, will flash it later again :D Btw I failed many times porting Dirty Unicorns, used the ones from maguro and from n7000, and as base slim, but bootloop, u have an idea @davidjumanji?

Tapped from another Dimension