Huge font in facebook ?

Search This thread

Hogyoku

A couple of days ago ive noticed that the font in my facebook time line was absurdly big at the time i thought i might have been the Rom CM11 with the pi Theme but when i switched back to stock the font remaind even after i reinstald the app .... anyone knows how to fix this ?

ankit7070

Jun 4, 2014
Noida
Is this with Facebook App only?

A couple of days ago ive noticed that the font in my facebook time line was absurdly big at the time i thought i might have been the Rom CM11 with the pi Theme but when i switched back to stock the font remaind even after i reinstald the app .... anyone knows how to fix this ?

Is this with FB app only? Can you check for other apps including twitter to check font?

Hogyoku

Is this with FB app only? Can you check for other apps including twitter to check font?

Only with Facebook twitter and every other app are just fine?

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1405348182946.jpg
    1405348182946.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 27

teky

Jun 21, 2008
Plymouth
Are you running a dev/beta version of facebook? My brother experienced the same issue on his Nexus 5... he's put it down to running a dev version of facebook.

Reactions: Hogyoku

AlanDS

Oct 18, 2011
Kuwait
allan.ae
Yup.. Its been fixed in today's update.. But video playback error is still present

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you running a dev/beta version of facebook? My brother experienced the same issue on his Nexus 5... he's put it down to running a dev version of facebook.