[Q]Htc One speaker bug/problem

Search This thread

alex.foto

Dec 30, 2011
Galatz
So i going to go straight to the point.For a couple of days i noticed that when somebody calls me and the phone is in my pocket or with the face down only the lower speaker is working(ringing) and when is on the table/birou face up the both speakers are ringing.So i tested all the ways and i noticed that when i cover with my finger the proxymity/light sensor thats when only one speaker is ringing(the bottom one).I've tested all the sensors and all off them are working flowless.I assume its a bug,I'm on stock android 4.3 cid tmob-101.
Please help me cose im getting very angry when i down hear a call.
PS:even the update to 4.4.2 is not showing up already and that is a problem.

UPDATE
I've installed ARHD 62 with bulletprof lastet kernel 14.1 and the problem is still there.Already done the test and onec again the sensors are working flowlessly

Last edited:

moha_moha20106

Jul 6, 2010
cairo
So i going to go straight to the point.For a couple of days i noticed that when somebody calls me and the phone is in my pocket or with the face down only the lower speaker is working(ringing) and when is on the table/birou face up the both speakers are ringing.So i tested all the ways and i noticed that when i cover with my finger the proxymity/light sensor thats when only one speaker is ringing(the bottom one).I've tested all the sensors and all off them are working flowless.I assume its a bug,I'm on stock android 4.3 cid tmob-101.
Please help me cose im getting very angry when i down hear a call.
PS:even the update to 4.4.2 is not showing up already and that is a problem.

i think you need to re-flash your ROM,

if not, it was be a Hardware issue