[Q] Rooted D802T

Search This thread
Hey guys, so I rooted my LG G2, as of now Australia hasn't recieved the Kitkat update.
I was wondering if I could flash the stock 4.4 onto my device and how i would go about doing this? Ive only ever rooted and flashed cyanogen mod before (on my Galaxy s3).

This is my phones software info:
Screenshot_2014-04-05-15-41-08.png

Cheers

Last edited:

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
Hey guys, so I rooted my LG G2, as of now Australia hasn't recieved the Kitkat update.
I was wondering if I could flash the stock 4.4 onto my device and how i would go about doing this? Ive only ever rooted and flashed cyanogen mod before (on my Galaxy s3).

This is my phones software info:
View attachment 2669242

Cheers

You certainly can mate, I'm on the same as you and I flashed this one http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2680789 but I lost my recovery and had to downgrade again. I recommend you flash the other one in d802 development which has a recovery because in all honesty, I think jellybean is better.

Edit: Jellybean was better. Until D80220C came along

Last edited:

poochewer

Account currently disabled
Jul 14, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
You certainly can mate, I'm on the same as you and I flashed this one http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2680789 but I lost my recovery and had to downgrade again. I recommend you flash the other one in d802 development which has a recovery because in all honesty, I think jellybean is better.

Has anyone on D802T successfully flashed KK cos I can't seem to do it. When I flash via pc I get stuck on 49% and when I flash via recovery, it never boots into kk, and I have to restore my nandroid. Any advice on the best method would be appreciated, cos I'm almost ready to give up on getting kitkat.Thanks in advance.

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
Has anyone on D802T successfully flashed KK cos I can't seem to do it. When I flash via pc I get stuck on 49% and when I flash via recovery, it never boots into kk, and I have to restore my nandroid. Any advice on the best method would be appreciated, cos I'm almost ready to give up on getting kitkat.Thanks in advance.

If you're doing with a kdz try using just the mobile support tool and doing the update. What do you mean by doesn't boot up? Does it bootloop or something?

Top Liked Posts