[Q] Do I have to use the the protective case?

Search This thread

Biges

Aug 21, 2008
Praha
Hi!

Please, do I have to the the protecive case supplied with the phone? I don't like protective case, but I had been warned by a shop clerk that the back case would wear down quickly otherwise. I have the black version of the phone.

Thanks

warea

Dec 1, 2007
hmmmmm maybe this is the reason why Huawei plans to use glass casing for p7. :confused: If P7 comes with some kind of scratch proof glass material, it would be a killer feature.

Anyway to answer your question, i use a slim casing to be on the safe side and not have the horror scenario of seeing a scratch on the phone. Because it is a slim casing i haven't sacrificed too much of its original slimness.

You could on the other hand buy some kind of pouch type cover so you can use it without the pouch whenever using.

Last edited:

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
hmmmmm maybe this is the reason why Huawei plans to use glass casing for p7. :confused: If P7 comes with some kind of scratch proof glass material, it would be a killer feature.

Anyway to answer your question, i use a slim casing to be on the safe side and not have the horror scenario of seeing a scratch on the phone. Because it is a slim casing i haven't sacrificed too much of its original slimness.

You could on the other hand buy some kind of pouch type cover so you can use it without the pouch whenever using.

Would you mind sharing which case you have, please? The Huawei one that came with the phone is too bulky for my liking.

Sent from my Huawei P6

Top Liked Posts