Modern Combat 3 Sixaxis

Search This thread

lotus49

Jun 28, 2011
Yorkshire
Movement problem

I had the same problem with the left joystick (ie worked for a bit then nothing happened). Switching to the classic control scheme and adjusting my SixAxis profile accordingly has sorted this problem out.

I still have a bit of tweaking to do to adjust the sensitivities but I'm getting close. Thanks for the help.

Modern Combat 3 is not Modern Warfare 3 but it's still pretty impressive for something you can carry around and having a working controller makes all the difference. On screen controls are hard to get used to.

flavoristic

Jan 13, 2012
Anyone experienced a problem where he can't walk aim and shoot at the same time?(sixaxis paired). it appeared that i only can do 2 actions at the same time. Eg: Walk and shoot. shoot and aim. but not walk aim and shoot.

I have a galaxy nexus and it actually was working just fine for me yesterday and now am experiencing this. pls help

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Anyone experienced a problem where he can't walk aim and shoot at the same time?(sixaxis paired). it appeared that i only can do 2 actions at the same time. Eg: Walk and shoot. shoot and aim. but not walk aim and shoot.

I have a galaxy nexus and it actually was working just fine for me yesterday and now am experiencing this. pls help

lol Fix by configuring the left analog as a touch relative from six axis :cool:

SEE YOU GUYS AT THE BATTLE FIELD !! :D

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Note: Save your profile before trying it on the game, otherwise it won't work.

lbhocky19

Feb 18, 2007
This is making me furious.
All my buttons work except the analog sticks.

I've set the right to be relative. Set the left pretty small.

Yet the left stick seems to act as a dpad and for some reason forward makes me sprint and down makes me crouch. The right does nothing

Febrodroid

Mar 28, 2011
Munich
Hey Pierrekid!

I have a question you may can help with... Just setted up a map for shadow gun on my GNex. Everything works finde except that I cant aim with the right analog while I am shooting. Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just wanted to confirm that the sixaxis controller does work with Modern combat 3 on the transformer...ITS AWESOME! Need to edit touch profile but that only takes 5 min
    Please do! This would help a lot

Its not just changing the touch profile in sixaxis but also the button layout in MC3. Its doesnt really matter where you put the buttons just that they match up on screen to the sixaxis touch profile layout. Also i did not edit any build.prop what ever profile. Simply lay the controls over one another. How ever i do have some tips that make the controls easier to use...

-Make sure that you the set right analog to relative so that you get a full range of motion on aim. If you dont change this you will literally only be able to move your gun the distance allowed on the joystick. (this will solve some of the movement issues some of you have posted about)

-Make sure to choose classic control scheme on MC3. This will give you a static movement while allowing right stick to roam (look around). (this will also solve some of the movement issues some of you have posted about)

-Dont forget to set crouch and melee (stab) with the R3 and L3.

-VERY IMPORTANT: make sure to adjust the sensitivity on both the game AND sixaxis profile for right analog. This took me forever to figure out. The controls felt so jumpy when i first got it working. Could not a single kill online because the controls were too sensitive and no matter how low i set them, I could never get them just right. Once i figured out i needed to also adjust the sixaxis sensitivity...dead bodies everywhere!

If you run into any more problems just post your question here on the thread. Sorry for taking so long to respond ive been traveling for the holidays.

[EDIT] Button layout does somewhat matter. Make sure they arent too close to each other or else you will get input interference from other button. Dont wanna crouch when your trying to melee some noob online ;).
    Hello pierre, how does the analog_left button work for you? I pretty much got every other button to work except the analog_left for movement. I even tried to move analog_left around on the left half of the screen and mess around with relative touch settings, but no luck. The physical button on the controller is fine, but the on-screen movement button often gets stuck inside the circle, which cause the movement to be stuck or moving really slow. When i touch the screen with my finger, the movement button goes out of the circle and i can move faster. I can use analog_left for movement in all the other games fine and without problems....only mc3 is giving me a hard time :(

What are the control settings you have in MC3? Do you have them set to classic, tap or virtual stick? Make sure you have them set to classic or else you will you will have crosstalk from the left and right analog. I had this same problem either my right analog would be really sensitive and the left would barely move or vice versa. Once you set the controls to classic make sure to put the left analog directly on top of the static joystick. The right analog will become a relative screen movement so there wont be a joystick onscreen. If you have any more problems let me know!
    Sure ill make one soon. Its not really hard though just keep switching between the customization screen on MC3 and sixaxis to align to the controls. Once you have them exactly over one another save the profile, go back to the main menu on sixaxis and click on active touch profile. Then choose the one you created and your good to go. Im so happy with the controller now it makes turning and aiming much smoother.