[KERNEL][TMO][AOSP/TW][4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4][07/11/2014] KT747 - ND8 - KTweaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

avi30na

Nov 1, 2013
I take it this kernel is finished? Been the only kernel on this phone from the start. Thank you for all your work and dedication, your work blows them all away and though I am saddened if this is true, I do understand and wish you nothing but the best.

A while ago he mentioned he was working many hours a week and doesnt have time for development. Whether thats still the case or not there isn't much we can do but hope he didn't forget us S3 users :p

Reactions: galahadUSA

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
dedicated thanks man!!!!!
Appreciate it.
I take it this kernel is finished? Been the only kernel on this phone from the start. Thank you for all your work and dedication, your work blows them all away and though I am saddened if this is true, I do understand and wish you nothing but the best.
A while ago he mentioned he was working many hours a week and doesnt have time for development. Whether thats still the case or not there isn't much we can do but hope he didn't forget us S3 users :p
He does have a lot of hours at work. He's also spending what little time he's got helping the CM guys put out a valid Rom for Galaxy s5.

Speaking of the Kernel for s3, I have been spending some time to update this kernel. I've got a working copy going. Now to edit at least 100 lines in order to make Wireless work for everyone. :( ~20 lines done so far.
Screenshot_2014-09-02-09-26-07.png

I forgot to push the correct version before compiling. Its KT747 allright.

nicogetz

Sep 27, 2010
Thanks for the work! Many will be grateful! So glad someone is stepping up to the plate to keep our kernel kicking!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

chillwill11

Oct 18, 2010
Jerzey
Appreciate it.

He does have a lot of hours at work. He's also spending what little time he's got helping the CM guys put out a valid Rom for Galaxy s5.

Speaking of the Kernel for s3, I have been spending some time to update this kernel. I've got a working copy going. Now to edit at least 100 lines in order to make Wireless work for everyone. :( ~20 lines done so far.
Screenshot_2014-09-02-09-26-07.png

I forgot to push the correct version before compiling. Its KT747 allright.

Is this gonna be universal or just for you device. I have the sprint version if s3? None the less I appreciate your work.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Perseus

Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Does this kernel support MHL on TW 4.4
Yes I believe so.

Further Update with AOSP Version - I got the Wireless to work. Unfortunately Last week's CM changes to D2LTE Radio broke the Data now. Need to get that up now. Think I have a handle on that but please bear with me. I can put up the Wireless only version if anyone feels like. Post bellow if you are willing to live without data.
You guys are going to Yell at like anything but believe it or not, my RL Work Volume exploded as well. :eek: 12 Hour Day :mad: But I promise not to give up. Just ask for patience.

nicogetz

Sep 27, 2010
Thanks again, Perseus... any chance ypu could drop the latest fauxsound patch in there too? And may Ipm a couple questions about setting up the build environment?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

WhoWhere

Oct 24, 2010
Perseus, you're the man! Thank you. I don't know how you find the time but I know myself and many others are grateful for all you do for the T999 and XDA.

Perseus

Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Thanks again, Perseus... any chance ypu could drop the latest fauxsound patch in there too? And may Ipm a couple questions about setting up the build environment?
Yes PM Away. Can't promise timely Response for reasons above.
Perseus, you're the man! Thank you. I don't know how you find the time but I know myself and many others are grateful for all you do for the T999 and XDA.
Thanks Guys for the Kind Words. Sorry No Faux. His Code is propitiatory. Mine's open.

EDIT - Update, Think I found the Data issue. I have an idea on Closed Source codes as well. If someone's willing to Share me a precise Link to the Faux Sound Mod I will take a look at incorporating. I am really pressed for time RL wise and I can't go search for it. TIA.
Ok Guys. Here Goes!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23681161096070886

This version is Unified Code despite what the Name says. All uptodate and completely working Kernel. Please share thoughts/issues. All users should be able to use it.

Last edited:

mp3deviant721

Jan 4, 2013
Yes PM Away. Can't promise timely Response for reasons above.

Thanks Guys for the Kind Words. Sorry No Faux. His Code is propitiatory. Mine's open.

EDIT - Update, Think I found the Data issue. I have an idea on Closed Source codes as well. If someone's willing to Share me a precise Link to the Faux Sound Mod I will take a look at incorporating. I am really pressed for time RL wise and I can't go search for it. TIA.
Ok Guys. Here Goes!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23681161096070886

This version is Unified Code despite what the Name says. All uptodate and completely working Kernel. Please share thoughts/issues. All users should be able to use it.

So what Linux kernel version is this based off of? Because 3.4.103 and newer has partially broken BT and that was fixed couple of days ago...

GS³: Carbonized, leanKernel'd, Philz'd
Have a Doki Doki ☆ Morning!! ?

galahadUSA

Sep 24, 2008
@galahadUSA

Thanks for letting me know. How's Bluetooth and GPS please ?

Gps is fine, no issue and I don't use Bluetooth unfortunately.

I may have spoke to soon, I thought I just had no signal which is typical where I live. But in fact my modem was gone! Tried to flash the modem but no luck. At that point I did a clean install of beanstalk and went with another kernel and the modem was back and working.
I would have stuck with kt after the new install but I needed the phone in a hurry.

Perseus

Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Gps is fine, no issue and I don't use Bluetooth unfortunately.

I may have spoke to soon, I thought I just had no signal which is typical where I live. But in fact my modem was gone! Tried to flash the modem but no luck. At that point I did a clean install of beanstalk and went with another kernel and the modem was back and working.
I would have stuck with kt after the new install but I needed the phone in a hurry.
Thanks for letting me know. I understand.

flip3601

Jan 2, 2011
I tried using this with the new Broken ROM but had no signal. Went back 2 stock kernel and signal was back. Gonna test it with sokp later

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

acedik

Dec 13, 2013
Seattle
Tried the new unofficial kernel.. (Samsung S3 & CarbonRom nightly). Lost data connection.. everything else seemed to work fine..
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts