[ROM][1/19] - CleanROM Lite Verizon Edition - L4 OTA - Fast / Clean / Stable / LITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

darkfayte

May 11, 2011
Dallas
If you don't have unlimited data then the hotspot is included in your plan.

A hotspot widget will still work however data drops will ensue if you're on unlimited data. Still recommend using the wifi tether for root users.

Sweet, thanks for that info. I have been on unlimited for so long i had no idea lol. Stupid VZW kicked me after about 4 years on the unlimited data. Sad day ....

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
Anyone seem to have a bit more idle drain than usual? In 8 hours of stand by it dropped 16 percent. I mean overall all good battery life just not use to that kind of stand by drainage

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Amin Sabet

Aug 27, 2010
Boston, MA
Anyone seem to have a bit more idle drain than usual? In 8 hours of stand by it dropped 16 percent. I mean overall all good battery life just not use to that kind of stand by drainage

Depending on which accounts I have synced and whether or not I'm using Juice Defender, I can see that much or more idle drain in this or any ROM. Being selective about which accounts I have synced and using JD, I'm having hardly any idle drain with this ROM.

Reactions: ahjee

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
Thank you for this. I've downloaded but I think maybe I'll hold out for an aroma based ROM or for the ACE to be updated. Just coming back to Android from iOS and I gotta say the aroma builds blew my socks off :D

mallen462

Jul 10, 2009
Long Beach
Battery life is great on this ROM
baga7azu.jpg

Reactions: 1ManWolfePack

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
Thank you for this. I've downloaded but I think maybe I'll hold out for an aroma based ROM or for the ACE to be updated. Just coming back to Android from iOS and I gotta say the aroma builds blew my socks off :D

Aroma is just an installer basically. Just allows you to choose certain "features"or aspects of the rom. If you like the other cleanRoms I would recommend this over bothother versions

Reactions: Namolas

mallen462

Jul 10, 2009
Long Beach
Im getting a o over the air update alert, which I can defer for only five days. How do I disable updates?

nacjacks

Nov 7, 2008
Just wanted ask because I hate inferring from various posts. Is the difference between this ROM and CleanROM VZW-SE the lack of Aroma and the latest OTA update?

Which leads me to the question, has anybody tried to dirty flash this over CleanROM VZW-SE because I'm not feeling up to the task of re-installing my apps.

Thanks

JustKuz

Dec 21, 2012
Grand Rapids
Great base here to modify my own from. I actually like the looks of stock touchwiz a lot so its great just to tweak it a bit. Appreciate the work Scott.

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer

Aroma is very cool! :highfive:

Aroma is just an installer basically. Just allows you to choose certain "features"or aspects of the rom. If you like the other cleanRoms I would recommend this over bothother versions

Indeed. But Aroma is still cool! :good:

Im getting a o over the air update alert, which I can defer for only five days. How do I disable updates?

Screenshot or it didint happen!

Just wanted ask because I hate inferring from various posts. Is the difference between this ROM and CleanROM VZW-SE the lack of Aroma and the latest OTA update?

Which leads me to the question, has anybody tried to dirty flash this over CleanROM VZW-SE because I'm not feeling up to the task of re-installing my apps.

Thanks
Yes and Dont.

Great base here to modify my own from. I actually like the looks of stock touchwiz a lot so its great just to tweak it a bit. Appreciate the work Scott.

Your welcome!

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
I've always used jbeitel's ulitimate real icon theme on CleanRom ACE. Does anybody know if it's safe to use with this ROM?

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
By the way this rom is incredible. Best thing for my phone at the moment.

The is mostly wifi and for about half the time i power save mode but none the less good results considering screen on time so far and voice calls

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358992075651.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358992075651.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 391
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358992086686.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358992086686.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 385
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358992096690.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358992096690.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 381
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CROM-3.5-N2.png

This is a lite version of CleanROM based off the latest OTA! Its heavily debloated yet still retains some Verizon features like Visual Voicemail and My Verizon. Its a stock based ROM stripped down with some tweaks and goodies. Its not a full CleanROM build, its a CleanROM Lite Build which means there is no Aroma installer. You just flash and go!

ROM
    • Build: JRO03C.I605VRALL4
    • Build Date: Fri Dec 28 21:26:30 KST 2012
    • Android Version 4.1.1
    • Deodexed
    • Rooted
    • Zip Aligned
    • ADB as root (remount capabilities)
    • init.d support
    • Verizon Installer Disabled
    • Lidroid 15 Toggle Mod
    • Extended Power Menu
    • Performance and battery tweaks
    • MD5: 3D1A30B584A9F479C68CEE27C53AF7F1

Modem
    • Modem can be downloaded HERE!
    • MD5: 084D1B4822284A7852163F101AFA94A1
    • Check the MD5 of the Modem before flashing it!

Download!

Please hit Thanks! Doesnt cost a penny and goes a long way!
    The annual "Scott's Birthday Celebration" has begun! My birthday is on Feb 2 so I will be off The Net from Feb 1 to Feb 3. I will not be answering email, posts or PM's. Be back on Monday!
    Mashup theme now posted
    y4azetuq.jpg

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37236922

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Thanks Scott. I may try this one while waiting for the next ACE build.

Yeah, I am still debating on the next Ace Build. I have a guys Network extender so I can test stuff but I have been working quite a bit lately.

Hopefully soon!

Thank you, Scott. Also, are you watching the UND vs. UM hockey game!? Oh wait, you're probably an NDSU guy :p

Nah, dont get into sports.
    I will pretty up the post when I get out of work...