Ive been trying to search for a fix or an update to the problem with audio crackling but no luck on XDA or Google. Can anyone tell me if this was ever fixed or if anyone discovered what causes the problem?
My phone when connected to my wife's car through Bluetooth has a very audible crackling and low quality sound. Her Galaxy S3 works fine through Bluetooth. Both our phones using an Aux cable work fine. Unfortunately, I dont have another device to stream my Bluetooth music to that I could check but I very much doubt its my wife's car that is the problem.
* Rooted, custom ROM + kernel, but switching to other ROMs and Kernels still causes the crackling/low quality sound
* My phone on Aux cable works fine but Bluetooth does not
* The other Galaxy S3 works fine when streaming through Bluetooth
* Have not installed any 'sound enhancer' apps or tweaks
* Wiped to stock (but rooted) still causes the problem
Samsung Galaxy S3 (Ting)
ROM: TheCollective 6.4.1 (AoCP)