Soft Brick Everytime I Flash a ROM

Search This thread

hobokenshmo

Feb 13, 2014
So the way I rooted was I flashed CWM via Odin, and then flashed SuperSU zip in CWM. I used the correct versions and i verified I had root with Titanium Backup and even Root Checker. I have tried twice to flash roms and I end up in samsung logo boot loop, don't even get any further than that. I downloaded 2 different roms that are meant for the Sprint Note 3 and work on my build number. Perhaps my root method screwed it up some how? Any ideas what is happening? From reading other posts, I realize I may have to flash another kernel, but on the rom (MiniN3) it said nothing of the sort. So, what gives?

slow_one

Dec 11, 2011
So the way I rooted was I flashed CWM via Odin, and then flashed SuperSU zip in CWM. I used the correct versions and i verified I had root with Titanium Backup and even Root Checker. I have tried twice to flash roms and I end up in samsung logo boot loop, don't even get any further than that. I downloaded 2 different roms that are meant for the Sprint Note 3 and work on my build number. Perhaps my root method screwed it up some how? Any ideas what is happening? From reading other posts, I realize I may have to flash another kernel, but on the rom (MiniN3) it said nothing of the sort. So, what gives?

what rom firmware where you be fore flashing the new rom? did you tried to wipe cache/date after flashing?