Search This thread

pfer10

Jan 29, 2007
Pfer10, I took the adb route and performed each of the steps correctly, but after reboot I still don't see the circle battery icon....I still have the old icon.

In fact, I performed the entire process three times.

I checked in the /system/framework folder and I do see your framework-res.apk, and the date stamp and file size are correct.

I don't have the desktop locked in Settings.

What am I doing wrong?

Not sure why it is not working. Does it give any errors while you are giving the adb commands? I didn't use the kitchen because most have upgraded to the new CWM 3.0 and that zip won't work.

phillyman02

Nov 25, 2010
For the zips not working, you'll have to manually push them. i had to do that with Collins BT.

Open the zip and go to the update script. It'll tell you where the files go and Chmod permissions that need to be set.

R

ranger61878

I'm having the same problem and I choose install zip from sd.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Strange. Are you on the new ClockworkMod? :confused: I am assuming it's an issue with the new ClockworkMod because they flashed fine for me on the older version.

You can also use ADB to push the framework-res to phone. Just extract it from the zip and ADB push it to the phone, reboot and you should have the mod.

adb remount
adb shell stop
adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk
adb shell start

oldjackbob

Jun 5, 2010
I am still on the older Clockwork...so this is just a thought just a thought, are you selecting "install zip" or "update zip" (not sure the exact wording)? You want to choose "install zip from SD" and select it.

I'm choosing "install zip from SD".

I thought I'd be smart and flash Amon's 1.7 recovery, which never gave me that message, so I did that and flashed your circle battery mod you made for me, and now I'm stuck in a bootloop. :(

I'll get there, lol. Thanks, Ranger.

R

ranger61878

I'm choosing "install zip from SD".

I thought I'd be smart and flash Amon's 1.7 recovery, which never gave me that message, so I did that and flashed your circle battery mod you made for me, and now I'm stuck in a bootloop. :(

I'll get there, lol. Thanks, Ranger.
Please tell me ya had a nandroid :eek: I know it works because I tried it on my phone running GB 0.1.7 before posting it :) See if you can get back to the older ClockWorkMod and try that.

nucleor1989

Jul 19, 2010
How can i update clockworkmod to the new 3.0 img.... i get a blackscreen after the htc boot after complete wipe and install gb 1.07

paul96

Aug 21, 2010
XDA
Strange. Are you on the new ClockworkMod? :confused: I am assuming it's an issue with the new ClockworkMod because they flashed fine for me on the older version.

You can also use ADB to push the framework-res to phone. Just extract it from the zip and ADB push it to the phone, reboot and you should have the mod.

adb remount
adb shell stop
adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk
adb shell start

I have cwm 3.0.0.5. Ill use adb.

Edit: I didn't have a com handy do I tried stop in te and it froze my phone.EPIC FAIL:p

casualonejp

Oct 20, 2008
www.youtaskus.com
also i need help, is it possible to get the 6 signal bar, an battery an put it on new GB. here is a link to pics
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=661991

i really hope some one figures out the sense clock from the htc desire hd, where when the time chances the clock actually flips over
still havent got a reply to this

Maybe if this were a sense based rom! probably be a good idea to research a little more.

NFX based are generally the best sense roms out there. Good place to start.

vita10gy

May 20, 2010
Also there were fancy animation type things on the hero originally, but it had major lag problems when it came out overseas. they released a fix to speed it up, and it seems to disable a lot of that.

So in short, you might get the clock flip to work only to wonder why your phone lags like a mofo every time you view your home screen.

aven_soulgazer

Feb 20, 2008
Also there were fancy animation type things on the hero originally, but it had major lag problems when it came out overseas. they released a fix to speed it up, and it seems to disable a lot of that.

So in short, you might get the clock flip to work only to wonder why your phone lags like a mofo every time you view your home screen.

The touch pro 2 had a horrible time with the flipping clock and I think it has the same processor or at least same clock speed as the hero.

krevitz

May 27, 2010
Fancy Widget Pro also has it built into it's clock/weather widget. Very clean.

HeroGBFWP.png

What's this clock/weather skin name?

obsanity

Jun 4, 2010
I believe android prevents any widget to refresh it's animation more than once per second. Therefore this type of flip clock would not be possible. At least not with a widget.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

DubsideWICKED

Sep 29, 2010
Albany
I believe android prevents any widget to refresh it's animation more than once per second. Therefore this type of flip clock would not be possible. At least not with a widget.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

wrong, look up the htc desire hd. that was one of the new features for 2.3 with sense.

witch i hope some one makes a aosp/sense hybrid, i like some things in sense alot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aBGH3.png
    pjJo2.png
    YUdXp.png
    pNATR.png
    oYe53.png
    5Swi6.png
    PQW3e.png
    1W5Bm.png
    9wYtk.png
    nnok0.png
    oIxgu.png
    Fntz4.png

MD5:
    gapps-gb-20110325-signed.zip
    MD5: 4cbe712c0bde778fb7f2d32d32b57dd8

MD5:
    [GPL] Kernel Source

HOWTO Logcat
    Code:
    [CENTER][B][U]PC via ADB:[/U][/B]
    adb logcat > /path/logcat.txt
    ctrl+c

[B][U]Phone via Terminal emulator:[/U][/B]
    logcat > /sdcard/logcat.txt 
    press the trackball (for ctrl) and c to end the output.[/CENTER]
    ]​
    if your market isn't downloading correctly donate all your money to s0be ;P!

He is the man and fixed it.

Here is the s0be's fix

1. adb shell
    2. su
    3. mkdir /cache/download
    4. chown system:cache /cache/download
    5. chmod ug+rwx /cache/download
    6. chmod a+x /cache/download

Then the market should download.

Added to the WIKI under Gapps Info. :D:D:D
    working on it fellas :D

Re4gk.png
    ladies and gents 3/08 is up let me know if its any quicker if not i have a few other tricks up my sleeve to try dont know why but i just refuse to give up on the heroC :eek:
    links up fellas enjoy ;)