Which App do you prefer,

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sripin

Dec 23, 2012
bangalore
Guys i was in d group & i discontinued as i sold my note 2 n bought nexus4 but i sold it in just 2 days n got another note 2 so guys plz add me back my no +918553823284

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

jitin02

Mar 17, 2009
Unknown
www.safaribikes.com
Guys i was in d group & i discontinued as i sold my note 2 n bought nexus4 but i sold it in just 2 days n got another note 2 so guys plz add me back my no +918553823284

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Lol you can't simply resist note 2 :D
I am not able to add you there seems some problem with your number
In both group

Sent from my C2104 using xda app-developers app

ravishankargowda

Jan 26, 2013
Guy's I'm just excited 2 know what's happening in d group plz add me also my no iz (+91)9620370316;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys :)
    Edit 3: my existing whatsapp group is about to get full, so please Vote and help me decide onwhich app the 2nd group be ?
    Edit 2......
    1.Phone numbers posted in this thread will be ignored. Please mention them in Google docs
    :)
    2. Ever member shud cum online once in 2 days. Online stats of a member will be managed and every member who can't/don't fine online will b removed Every Saturday.
    Edit....

Important.
    Those who feel pissed off when u receive notification even if any member in GRP on whatsapp say something or when u wake in morning u see 400 or 300+ notifications. Pls stay away
    As i need to add ur no. To my contact list to add u in whatsapp and when u later leave the GRP i get pissed off and i have to find u from 900+ contacts and delete u -_-
    I hope u understand :)

Now.
    I was thinking of making a whatsapp group for our note 2 for instant help/support for any problem. sharing stuff/knowledge/screens/links apps, etc.
    Also, I was thinking of making a Copy.com(just like dropbox) Id so that we all can share stuff with each other(apps can shared by zipping), apps, themes, screenies etc........

How many are with me ?? I have made a Google Docs Excel sheet where interested ppl can leave there name + number in the Doc. I will make the group once the this Thread will get approx 10 Ready to join members in it (just comment to let me know :)

* The Group will 24*7 online one.
    * I am already managing Sony Xperia L group on whatsapp ......... so have kinda experience in this thing.

Link to Doc
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsbI-hf6MNFsdHpwRXRzbGNMZHhDSkVLT0ZPZ3o2Tnc#gid=0

Guys be sure to double check your number .also keep checking the doc for my comments of I am able to add you or not.
    And the status section on doc is not for you. I will comment once you are added or I am facing problem adding you
    As there are many numbers which I am not able to add
    How does it actually work? like group chat?
    Yes. Somewhat like Chatroom.. Whenever a member of group sends message, you will get notification.
    Mod Edit

May I remind you of the XDA RULES # 15

15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.

Thread closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    Sounds good, lets have it.

sent from: The New S-Pen :)
    What about a google hangouts group? I for one dont use whatsapp