[Q] Moto G vs Galaxy S3

Search This thread

RestlessScreams

Oct 17, 2012
All the mentioned points and the Moto G just feels a way better in handy than the S3.
It feels like the G costs 350€ and the S3 180 ..:b

vago00

Mar 30, 2014
I would go fore the Moto G

Samsung will stop updates and support for the S3 while Moto G will get the next couple of Android updates fore sure. Even if you use custom roms its an advantage that Moto G will get stock updates

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to let you guys know, I just woke up and pushed my Moto G to the floor (hard floor) today. It's the third time I let this phone fall and it does not broke. Not a single scratch

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
    I know quadrant isn't exactly perfect, but I was pretty surprised. Mysisters stock moto g vs my custom ROM Canadian s3.

Also included one of her battery life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
    i would say s3 has better camera but that is about it.
    moto g is snappy and has great batterylife and screen. also moto g will get 4.4 in january so my guess is that it will also get the next version of android.
    I had an s3 for about one year and sold it as soon I got the Moto g.
    The s3 is a nice phone but the battery use to drain fast sometimes and have a lot of software issues. Also, even with cyanogenmod it freezes sometimes. The screen is bigger but not that much and in comparison with the moto g it looses in brightness.

GPS and Google now consumes a LOT of battery on the s3 while in moto g they barelly appear in the battery graphics consumption. Also, the moto g have a better design and feels great in hand, while the s3 is kinda ungly and you will need to use it with both hand in lots of situations.

I'm in love with my moto g and selling my s3 to buy it was one of the best choices I made. It runs android flawless!!!
    I did camera comparison in low light without flash, left MotoG, middle RAZRi, right Galaxy S3:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/motorol...n-zur-kamera-bildqualitaet-2.html#post6758301
    These are png's so they are 1:1 quality, no forum crop or reduced quality.