[Q] How to add/remove homescreens

Search This thread

duculetu

May 5, 2012
Bucharest
Hello guys,

I was wondering, on HTC One V how can a user add or delete home screens?
By default the OS (Android 4.0.3) comes with 5 home screens (in the middle the main one with the caller/mail/messages/clock etc and the rest have widgets already applied)
I cannot see a remove button
If this "issue" can only be resolved by a 3rd party application (launchers) can you please recommend a FREE and very stable launcher?

Thanks a lot!

JalmiNyondong1933

Nov 15, 2011
Bandung
Hello guys,

I was wondering, on HTC One V how can a user add or delete home screens?
By default the OS (Android 4.0.3) comes with 5 home screens (in the middle the main one with the caller/mail/messages/clock etc and the rest have widgets already applied)
I cannot see a remove button
If this "issue" can only be resolved by a 3rd party application (launchers) can you please recommend a FREE and very stable launcher?

Thanks a lot!

you can't add or remove the 5 homescreen on the stock HTC Sense launcher. I think you need to install 3rd party launcher such as Apex launcher, Nova launcher ect, if you want custom homescreen number. my recommendation is Apex launcher. install it for free at Play Store and if you like additional features you can install Pro version.

Slinkee

May 25, 2012
1. For the One V you can't add/remove homescreens. Maybe because of an inferior version of Sense 4.0 .

2. You can try launchers(Apex,Nova,GO). But it uses a big chunk of your RAM so you might see a bit of performance loss.