Anyone buy Spigen products from Mobilefun.co.uk

Search This thread

GTCC

Jan 18, 2013
I bought a Spigen Ultra Hybrid from www.Mobilefun.co.uk and when it arrived it was the wrong colour and also it had the cut out for the TV aerial that the Korean version has. Obviously I would rather have the case without the cut out and the right colour but I have sent 3 emails to them now and each email had the same 4 questions about replacement or refund and they seem either unwilling or unable to answer more than one question at a time but unfortunately it is the same question.

I'm wondering if they do even carry the Ultra Hybrid without the cut out, I know Spigen do one without it because I have seen it but Mobilefun are not much fun to deal with. They take 24 hours to answer each email with a basic reply with a link to their returns form.

Obviously at this point I would not recommend anyone deal with them but would be grateful for any help.

Thanks

jah

I bought a Spigen Ultra Hybrid from www.Mobilefun.co.uk and when it arrived it was the wrong colour and also it had the cut out for the TV aerial that the Korean version has. Obviously I would rather have the case without the cut out and the right colour but I have sent 3 emails to them now and each email had the same 4 questions about replacement or refund and they seem either unwilling or unable to answer more than one question at a time but unfortunately it is the same question.

I'm wondering if they do even carry the Ultra Hybrid without the cut out, I know Spigen do one without it because I have seen it but Mobilefun are not much fun to deal with. They take 24 hours to answer each email with a basic reply with a link to their returns form.

Obviously at this point I would not recommend anyone deal with them but would be grateful for any help.

Thanks

Shame about your poor experience with them I've never had any issues. A lot of suppliers have confused the LG G3 models. Many eBay sellers in the early days were selling the Korean cases as well. I suggest you get a refund and try Amazon UK or Clove or Handtec.

Last edited:

GTCC

Jan 18, 2013
Shame about your poor experience with them I've never had any issues. A lot of suppliers have confused the LG G3 models. Many eBay sellers in the early days were selling the Korean cases as well. I suggest you get a refund and try Amazon UK or Clove or Handtec.

Yeah I know what you mean but I think it would be easier to get a replacement from them rather than get a refund. I guess that waiting 3 days for an answer is the main problem.

I know that Spigen sells the right one but I'm not sure if Mobilefun.co.uk sells them. There is no excuses for bad service these days.

jah

Yeah I know what you mean but I think it would be easier to get a replacement from them rather than get a refund. I guess that waiting 3 days for an answer is the main problem.

I know that Spigen sells the right one but I'm not sure if Mobilefun.co.uk sells them. There is no excuses for bad service these days.

I found you can ask question on the site itself against the product. Have asked about the antenna hole for the white version.

Reactions: GTCC

ChrisM75

Nov 2, 2013
Many seem to like the site but ive had nothing but problems with them. Wrong items, claiming they have stock when they don't and the G Watch I ordered looked used and had a screen fault.

GTCC

Jan 18, 2013
They have now replied on their site but I'm still none the wiser whether or not they carry the right case. You can see the reply on the site under the ultra hybrid case.

amrando

Feb 27, 2012
Calgary
I've ordered some Spigen cases from another retailer on the web, we'll see if either of these show up with the correct colour and form factor according to their site. I've requested one red and one Android green. :fingers-crossed:

I've found that retailers on a certain Chinese wholesale site can often be easier to deal with and more reliable than some domestic retailers..

GTCC

Jan 18, 2013
They have now replied on their site but I'm still none the wiser whether or not they carry the right case. You can see the reply on the site under the ultra hybrid case.

Little follow up to this, they removed my question from their website and still haven't replied to my emails so last week I opened a case with paypal and they haven't replied to that either.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Last update on this, PayPal refunded my money.

Thank you, GTCC, for bringing this to our attention.

Our Spigen Ultra Hybrid LG G3 cases do indeed feature a cut out on the top right corner for the antenna, as shown in the images. We have now added a note to the relevant product pages to ensure this is made clear to our customers.

I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your order - this has been brought to the attention of our Customer Relations team and will be investigated.

Jah - glad to hear that you've had a good experience with us.

ChrisM75 - Please contact our Customer Service team to arrange a replacement of your LG G Watch if it has a faulty screen. Various contact methods are available on the Contact Us page; links to it can be found at the very top of each of our pages.

Kind regards,
Mihnea
Mobile Fun

Reactions: Oli2k

GTCC

Jan 18, 2013

I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your order - this has been brought to the attention of our Customer Relations team and will be investigated.

Customer relations team, what a joke that is. If they were any good or even existed I wouldn't have had to go to PayPal.

GTCC

Jan 18, 2013
Following up - to help with our investigation please send us a private message with your order ID and email address. Many thanks!

As I have said I got my refund from PayPal so no need for you to try doing something now when it is clearly too late. Even when I opened the case with PayPal you didn't contact me.

What you can help with is why my review was not put on your website? I submitted it over a week ago.

Btw Spigen was not very happy when I told them how you deal or don't deal with your customers.

As I have said I got my refund from PayPal so no need for you to try doing something now when it is clearly too late. Even when I opened the case with PayPal you didn't contact me.

What you can help with is why my review was not put on your website? I submitted it over a week ago.

Btw Spigen was not very happy when I told them how you deal or don't deal with your customers.

We would like your order ID and email address so that we can look into how this happened, including looking into the review issue. Our investigation will also help ensure that such mistakes are not made again. If you could please send us a message with the requested details it would be much appreciated. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I found you can ask question on the site itself against the product. Have asked about the antenna hole for the white version.
    Many seem to like the site but ive had nothing but problems with them. Wrong items, claiming they have stock when they don't and the G Watch I ordered looked used and had a screen fault.
    I've ordered some Spigen cases from another retailer on the web, we'll see if either of these show up with the correct colour and form factor according to their site. I've requested one red and one Android green. :fingers-crossed:

I've found that retailers on a certain Chinese wholesale site can often be easier to deal with and more reliable than some domestic retailers..
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Last update on this, PayPal refunded my money.

Our Spigen Ultra Hybrid LG G3 cases do indeed feature a cut out on the top right corner for the antenna, as shown in the images. We have now added a note to the relevant product pages to ensure this is made clear to our customers.

Jah - glad to hear that you've had a good experience with us.

ChrisM75 - Please contact our Customer Service team to arrange a replacement of your LG G Watch if it has a faulty screen. Various contact methods are available on the Contact Us page; links to it can be found at the very top of each of our pages.

Kind regards,
    Mihnea
    Mobile Fun