[THEME + APP] ICS 4.0 theme for all 2.2 KB5, 2.2.1 JPK & JS8,NEED TESTER FOR v6 BETA2

Search This thread

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
Is anyone having any issues with controlling GPS in the drop down menu controls? I have no way of turning my GPS on after running this theme, and I have no idea why. I know that before installing I had no problems and after, I cannot use the drop down menu controls or my "GO Launcher Switch Widget". Both of which are showing totally opposite things.

If I go into the settings menu to change the GPS status, it won't turn back on.

Weird issues, but nevertheless they came shortly after installing the theme.

Other than that, you're theme is beautiful and you really did a nice job!

Thank for your reply. But I can't help you because i was flashed this theme for all rom 2.2 and 2.2.1, no problem with Gps on- off or another thing.
So you can try re install this theme, your app, or rom.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
Testing on Bionix-v. I think the following icons don't look right for the theme: "stat_sys_signal_flightmode" & "stat_sys_signal_null" <Minor details though. Also, on twframework-res, there is only an "on" toggle for Vibration, but not for the rest of the toggles. Please note I'm not using the app. Just looking at the frameworks and their images.

Last edited:

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
Testing on Bionix-v. I think the following icons don't look right for the theme: "stat_sys_signal_flightmode" & "stat_sys_signal_null" <Minor details though. Also, on twframework-res, there is only an "on" toggle for Vibration, but not for the rest of the toggles.
Thanks guy ! I will fix when posible.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
Im fairly new to Romming so bear with me while I ask a noob question. Im only on my 3rd ROM so can anyone tell me if this will work on D9? Its 2.2 but im not sure if its KB5

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
downloading now, thanks you are the man!

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Im assuming I can save to SD and just install zip from recovery? Ill slap your thanks button while Im at it :)

GreggoryD502

Sep 10, 2010
Louisville
downloading now, thanks you are the man!

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Im assuming I can save to SD and just install zip from recovery? Ill slap your thanks button while Im at it :)

Yes you can. Just make sure to place on internal sd card, NOT the external. Also its a good idea to wipe cache partition, then go to advanced and wipe dalvik.

Reactions: Decepticaons

roly17

Oct 5, 2010
GA
What does it mean by over scroll blue? I have everything installed and it looks great, I just don't know what the overscroll is or what I should be looking for.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
Has anyone installed the mms apk? If so could you post a screen shot or two? Thanks

what is the mms apk for? Does that theme the messaging system or something?

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Has anyone installed the mms apk? If so could you post a screen shot or two? Thanks

i just downloaded all 3 of the files attached to the first post, can you tell me what each does? Also do I have to push them with root explorer or can I just install them right from the SD card by selecting it and pressing install?

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
what is the mms apk for? Does that theme the messaging system or something?

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

i just downloaded all 3 of the files attached to the first post, can you tell me what each does? Also do I have to push them with root explorer or can I just install them right from the SD card by selecting it and pressing install?

Copy all it to system/app by using root explorer.

Sent from my T959 using xda premium

liquidreign

Jul 19, 2010
Do you want me to continue to support and update for this theme or not?
please comment so I know what you want
Hey I am using JCC's New D9 ROM. I installed the theme OK but when I try to install the apk's root explorer says not installed am I doing something wrong or is it the rom. I would really like this theme for this rom. Thanks it looks awesome

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
Hey I am using JCC's New D9 ROM. I installed the theme OK but when I try to install the apk's root explorer says not installed am I doing something wrong or is it the rom. I would really like this theme for this rom. Thanks it looks awesome

You can't install nomarly. Use root explorer copy them to system/app and r/w. Reboot your phone and it's ok.

Last edited:

rblancrt

Dec 21, 2010
Sound Player

Cany anyone tell me why my "Sound Player" doesn't show up in the App drawer? It is in system/app, but I don't have a "Sound Player" in the app drawer?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [THEME + APP] ICS 4.0 theme for all 2.2 KB5, 2.2.1 JPK & JS8,NEED TESTER FOR v6 BETA2

Need tester for v6 bETA 2 ! PM if you can help me. thanks

This theme will work with all rom build from source stock KB5 2.2 rom from T-mobile , like : Projec V, binoix 1.3.1, heathen SGS2 clone v2, trigger 3.2 final, toxic crazy8 , dragon modz nighty2 , Deranged 9 , zendroid 2.1.2 )

New setting.apk icon blue : DOWNLOAD HERE
    ICS theme 2.2 KB5 v5 + app : DOWNLOAD HERE !
    ICS theme for 2.2.1 JPK : DOWNLOAD HERE
    ICS theme for 2.2.1 JS8 : DOWNLOAD HERE

If you're using a ROM version is not yet supported this theme, please pm me so I can support your ROM if I could.

Changes log : all the new app updates please download the attachment

28/12/11 : new setting.apk ( icon blue )
    27/12/11 : new ICS v5 for KB5 ( not tested )
    29/11/11 : new UI Mms.apk ( more blue )
    20/11/11 : Now, support for 2.2.1 JPK ( Bi-wining v3, galaxy extreme final2...) and 2.2.1 JS8 ( Ultimate 8.2 , super nova, Subpression )
    19/11/11 : New UI DialerTabActivity (Using root explorer copy to system/app )
    18/11/11 : update app Setting.apk
    ( new UI, so beautiful ! ) (Using root explorer copy to system/app )

-
    V5 : -change the icon in status bar to blue
    -fix background

V4 : -improved interface
    -Change something UI.
    -More blue from ICS

New setting.apk ( icon blue )

20111227-092216.jpg

New Ui DialerTabActivity :

shot_000023.png

new UI setting :
    shot_000001-2.png
    shot_000022.png

New UI volume :
    shot_000031.png

New UI underline the words and black font will change to blue when touched
    shot_000033.png

I decide to make this theme for those who want ICS offers 4.0 to 2.2 rom KB5.
    This theme is awesome and beauti !
    Now ! Have fun. :D

*Theme : - icon % battery
    - status bar black
    - overscoll blue
    etc... all exactly from ICS framework !

*APP : ICS + launcher 1.3.0.2
    - ICS keyboard
    - app 2.2 : dialer, contact, camera, wed ...etc with ICS 4.0 icon. ( extract and using root explorer copy to system/app )

Screenshot at the end of this post !

How to install : Go to recovery > install zip from sd card > chose ICS theme 2.2 v3 > reboot, done !

PS : i made this theme 2 weeks ago so you can download version 3, without a flash version 1 !

Note : 2.2.1 rom will not work with this theme.
    Next version i will try to support for all 2.2 and 2.2.1 rom !

thANKS ME IF IT'S USEFUL TO YOU ! SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD :eek:
    Do you want me to continue to support and update for this theme or not?
    please comment so I know what you want
    I downloaded your folder. It included v4. Can I flash v4 for my Vibrant 2.2?
    yes, v4 is the newest version. This is great and more blue fantastic !
    Excellent! Do the themed apps require the ROM to run? In other words, can I just extract all those apps and push them with root explorer on my existing 2.2 ROM?

With all 2.2 rom build from stock KB5 like : triger 3.2, projec V, dmz nighty, bionix 1.3.1, SGS2 clone KB5 ...
    Yes, you can extract and push theme with root explorer to system/app.

You can't install nomarly. Use root explorer copy them to system/app and r/w. Reboot your phone and it's ok.