[GT-I9506] Pre-Rooted 5.0.1 OC/NON-OC kernel - Full/Slim De-Odexed ROM.

Search This thread

DeHAWK

Jul 25, 2011
Malmoe
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Coming from 9505 to 9506.:D

I'm working it.:) Used the Sunday trying to find a solution. The problem is still the contacs app. It just don't like the DeOdexed environment. Everything else seems to work. Have tried to catlog, but it didn't help. I'll now try to make another approach.
I even have a DeOdexed and pre-rooted 4.3 ready (based on the French ROM), but can't test it...:mad:
See ya'

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DeshTwo

Feb 25, 2012
Excellent ! One more time thx for your hard work, i gonna wait for your 4.3 release :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

DeHAWK

Jul 25, 2011
Malmoe
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Excellent ! One more time thx for your hard work, i gonna wait for your 4.3 release :)

Have you tripped your KNOX and are you rooted? If so, you could make my 4.3 test version a try. :) I tried it myself; but without the 4.3 bootloader and kernel and it didn't work. It's totally stock, just pre-rooted and de-odexed. :cool:

DeshTwo

Feb 25, 2012
No i not root my phone.
Im on 4.3 orange stock

DeHAWK

Jul 25, 2011
Malmoe
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
No i not root my phone.
Im on 4.3 orange stock

It might work. Not sure if the system image is signed by Samsung, if so it won't work and we'll not be able to do anything on our phones without triggering KNOX. Atm. I think only flashing kernal and recovery will trip KNOX. I know that the Cache image is signed, trying to make changes in the CSC files and repack, gives a signature failed when flasing, even on 4.2.2. But you're still able to flash an original cache image from another region. Have to stop now...time to get to work.:rolleyes:
See ya '
Don't worry. Be happy.

alex0992

Aug 5, 2008
thank you for your rom but since I installed the rom I cannot longer connect to the wifi (no obtaining ip)

DeHAWK

Jul 25, 2011
Malmoe
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
thank you for your rom but since I installed the rom I cannot longer connect to the wifi (no obtaining ip)

Well, must emit that I have actually not tested it with wifi. I'll test when I get back home. Have you encountered other issues that you want me to look into?
See ya'

Ok, as promised. I'm now connected to my WiFi D-Link router back home. This is written on my GT-I9506 while connected to it. I run a hidden network and have to add it manually. Please try to add it manually. Again I tried to add a screen shot. But I'm not allowed....don't get it..

Last edited:
Reactions: harrisnehal

DeHAWK

Jul 25, 2011
Malmoe
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
NEW UPDATE

Right now uploading the French 4.3 system image to my Google drive. Will put it Online if any of you wants it. It's Pre-Rooted, normal odex and the KNOX files is Pre-Freezed (should work, meaning NO warnings from KNOX regarding root;).
For NON-Rooted device only, running STOCK 4.3!!!

Will be heading for bed now, upload complete.

Last edited:

fodil123

Feb 23, 2010
NEW UPDATE

Right now uploading the French 4.3 system image to my Google drive. Will put it Online if any of you wants it. It's Pre-Rooted, normal odex and the KNOX files is Pre-Freezed (should work, meaning NO warnings from KNOX regarding root;).

Hi SIR:)
on android 4.2.2 i've successfully repaired 2 (GALAXY S4 ADVANCE LTE) i9506 who have Problem (imei:null/null & Unknown Baseband)
i've created a 100/100 working EFS file , after i flashed to those Phones
Now Baseband Restored Succsefully , imei corrupted showed as /1
that's normal becasue this EFS parametres not matching to this phone (IMEI & SN)
Now Repair Original IMEI & enjoy
Note: When Flashing The EFS File you done with an error (Auth-Fail) D'ont Worry,
The Phone will 100/100 Repaired.
Requirements:
Odin3 v3.07
Root Acsses
Android 4.2.2

Other Thing:
This EFS file also repair:
(Not Registred On Network) & (No Network)
Tested By Me & 100/100 Working
If Any One Want This File i'll Upload It
But The BIG Mistake made by me was to flash 4.3 to another Phone have (imei:null/null & Unknown Baseband Problem)Not Repaired Yet , now phone stuck at samsung logo and after a long time show (the system process is stopped) and in download mode show (Knox 0x1)
trying all known methods (factory reset) after flash ,(flashing custom recovery & do wipe cache & wipe data) stil same problem
that's why I want your (Prerooted Firmware 4.3), please upload it , i'll be very gratefull
All My Respect for your hard work.:good:

DeshTwo

Feb 25, 2012
NEW UPDATE

Great news ! i'gonna test it when it will be available

DeHAWK

Jul 25, 2011
Malmoe
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Later today I'll show you what I found when I unpacked the GT-I9506 kernal...it contained a line regarding, guess who; NSA.
Have no idea what this means...I only know one NSA...

Knock knock

Yes! Who is knoxing on my phone?

It's just us, you know...us from NSA.
Just to let you know that we keep an eye on you and your phone.

Well how did you guys get in here?

Sorry, we can't tell you. And if we did, it was no longer a secret. So please don't remove KNOX.:cool:

Well, I have to think about it. But don't expect me to keep KNOX running on my phone.

:D end of edit. :D

Last edited:

DeHAWK

Jul 25, 2011
Malmoe
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Now this is very weird...can't access my previous post...invalid id.

Just did an edit on this one..no problem. :what:

Now edit worked...

Last edited:

DeshTwo

Feb 25, 2012
NEW UPDATE

I've install CWM Philz and flash the ROOT file, but each time i reboot i lost SU ROOT acces, i must reboot and flash again the ROOT file (i've try the 2 files on this thread)
Do you think i can flash your rom ? cause you said :

I'm on Orange stock 4.3 KNOX 0x1 and don't know if i'm root finally :rolleyes:
I've made an nandroid back up on the recovery to be safe

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
I've install CWM Philz and flash the ROOT file, but each time i reboot i lost SU ROOT acces, i must reboot and flash again the ROOT file (i've try the 2 files on this thread)

Try to flash the su Binary by chainfire, if the problem gonna get fixed?!?or i might be wrong.

Last edited:

DeHAWK

Jul 25, 2011
Malmoe
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Ok, do not flash the Boot image and recovery image from here if you are on 4.3. Those two files are only for 4.2.2 firmware.
This is what I think you need to do: First flash the complete original firmware from Orange.
Then check if everything is ok, download and flash my 4.3 system image. Since your KNOX is now 0x1, you have nothing to worry about.
AFAIK, Philz CWM is not currently working 100% on the GI-I9506 device. I myself have stopped using CWM or any other of these revoveries. Now I only use Titanium Backup.
See ya':cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction

Welcome to this thread, mainly created because someone asked me to make it.

First a little bit of info.
    I purchased this Samsung S4+ (GT-I9506) about the middle of November, have never had the regular S4 but the Galaxy S2 and S3-LTE model.
    I always try to go for the international version, as this is the case with this Galaxy S4+.
    When Samsung releases a new model, I wait...mainly because they normally releases a better version later same year as this was the case with the Galaxy S3, later that year the released the S3-LTE with 2Gb RAM and the Exynos quad core supporting 4G.
    And this year they did it again..first the regular S4-LTE, running 1.9 GHz on the Snapdragon S600 processor and now the S4+ with the S800, 2.3GHz CPU.

I already from the beginning was aware that it would be difficult to get this model rooted. I read here on XDA about people rooting with external programs. I don't like that type of rooting.:(

Normally I try to use Chainfire's rooting method, but in this case it was not possible...he simply did not support this model.

As you all know, there's a lot of useless stuff on our device. Some people might like it, but I don't!
    And that's why I decided to do I myself and so I did.

After 12 Hours HARD work, a lot of flashing and several soft-bricks later this baby was ROOTED. All counters in download mode showing normal or official, the same was the case under Settings / More / About Device/Status: Official and finally SELinux-status: Permissive
    I was very satisfied.

Changes 2015-11-28
    No more support for XXUDOC5 - obsolete.
    No more support for XXUDOD3 - obsolete.
    No more support for XXUDOF1 - obsolete.

Changes 2015-05-01
    Odin for Windows Section has moved to post #7
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Changes 2015-05-01
    4.2.2 / 4.3 Section has moved to post #3
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Changes 2015-05-01
    4.4.2 Section has moved to post #2

5.0.x Section.

The 5.0.x section is split up into different sections.

1st Section contains stock flash able images for Odin; original firmware, kernel, recoveries etc.
    2nd Section about rooting the 5.0.x firmware using my AutoRoot or by using my insecure kernel.
    3rd Section for people who wants a Slim / Slim De-Odexed system.
    4th Section contains 5.0.x CSC/Hidden images for different carriers. Flashing CSC/Hidden from my 4.4.2 section will also work.
    5th Section contains 5.0.1 customized Samsung apps.

1st - Stock firmware files.

Here I'll provide Lollipop 5.0.1 XXUDOK2, XXUDOK1, XXUDOJ2 & XXUDOF2 STOCK Kernels, STOCK Recoveries and the FULL original Samsung Lollipop XXUDOK2, XXUDOK1, XXUDOJ2 & XXUDOF2 firmware, all is Open Nordic firmware.
    These are always nice have in case you should need it.
    Kernels and recoveries comes from the original 5.0.1 firmware, I've been asked to provide these files, so here they are:

5.0.1 XXUDOK1 Stock Kernel link for TWRP:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Europe Stock Kernel from XXUDOK1. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-11-20.

5.0.1 XXUDOJ2 Stock Kernel link for TWRP:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Europe Stock Kernel from XXUDOJ2. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-11-10.

5.0.1 XXUDOJ2 Stock Recovery link for Odin:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Europe Stock Recovery from XXUDOJ2. <--------- Download link. - will follow later.

5.0.1 XXUDOF2 Stock Kernel link for Odin:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Europe Stock Kernel from XXUDOF2. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-07-18.

5.0.1 XXUDOF2 Stock Recovery link for Odin:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Europe Stock Recovery from XXUDOF2. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-07-18.

5.0.1 Samsung FULL original XXUDOK1-NEE, XXUDOJ2-NEE & XXUDOF2-NEE (all Open Nordic):
    Here you have the stock firmware, directly from SamMobile Firmware, it's untouched.
    Some I might have been repacked to remove the hiddet.img.ext4 partition. - You don't need the hidden in the Open Nordic.
    Only flash this if you need to go back to FULL ORIGINAL 5.0.1 and don't have your own full firmware available.
    Download speed is excellent! I made a test download; 1.38 GB in 4 minutes.
    You should make sure phone is charged before making the firmware flashing.
    And as usual; Odin and Samsung KIES don't like each other. KIES can actually prevent a successful flash. I recommend to either remove KIES from PC or at least totally disabling it.
    Flash with Odin v3.10.6 - all Odin versions can be found in post #7.

Important information regarding flashing Lollipop:
    I has come to my attention, that several people - even myself, have been facing some trouble when upgrading to Lollipop v5.0.1.
    This only seems to happen when upgrading from an earlier version of Android or coming from any version of CM.
    In some cases the bootloader, modem, the file system and perhaps other things doesn't get flashed or updated the proper way.
    Reason is ATM unknown. People then faces problems with WiFi not working properly, modem showing wrong version, wrong bootloader version and more. Actually the phone, in most cases, seems to work fine...but it doesn't. - Trust me.
    The solution: Is actually very simple and might seem a little odd, but it works!
    Turn OFF the phone, pull out the battery and wait a few minutes before reinserting it.
    Now go directly to download mode (Odin mode) and phone is ready for flashing.

When using Odin v3.10.6, make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is marked - NOTHING else!
    Press AP and select the firmware file you need to flash, must be the Un-Zipped file - the .md5 file.
    Phone should already be in download mode, if you made the above battery pull step.
    Otherwise; Get phone to download mode...and so on...and so...on, just as usual. Press start when Odin has recognized the phone, not before.
    Now wait, it takes time to flash an original firmware.

Download link latest GT-II9506 XXUDOK2 - Lollipop v5.0.1. Repacked!
    This is the original NZC firmware, repacked as NEE - Open Nordic, without hidden image!
    I recommend flashing this - don't need hidden apps.
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Repacked to Open Nordic full firmware NEE-XXUDOK2. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-12-13.

Download link latest Open Nordic NEE-I9506 XXUDOK1 - Lollipop v5.0.1.
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Nordic full firmware NEE-XXUDOK1. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-11-20.

Download link latest Repacked Open Nordic NEE-I9506 XXUDOK1 - Lollipop v5.0.1.
    This is the repacked version, without hidden image!
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Nordic full firmware NEE-XXUDOK1. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-11-20.

Download link latest Open Nordic NEE-I9506 XXUDOJ2 - Lollipop v5.0.1.
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Nordic full firmware NEE-XXUDOJ2. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-11-07.

Download link latest Repacked Open Nordic NEE-I9506 XXUDOJ2 - Lollipop v5.0.1.
    This is the repacked version, without hidden image!
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Nordic full firmware NEE-XXUDOJ2. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-11-07.

Download link latest Open Nordic NEE-I9506 XXUDOF2 - Lollipop v5.0.1.
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - Open Nordic full firmware NEE-XXUDOF2. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-07-18.

2nd - 5.0.1 Rooting instructions.

AutoRoot for GT-I9506 Running 5.0.1 Original.

WARNING: The below operations WILL trigger the KNOW WARRANTY bit!!

As for now, there is no easy way to root the Galaxy S4+ on 5.0.1 - Lollipoop. On the previous versions, I was able to make a Pre-Rooted system image, but not any more.
    I therefore decided to look at famous Chainfire's way of doing it. I made some research and decided to make an AutoRoot based on Chainfire's CF-AutoRoot for the Galaxy S5: SM-G900F - European version.
    So I converted the CF-AutoRoot Odin flash able image, to work on our S4+, all binary still belongs to Chainfire. I therefore take no credits for this work, all credits goes to Chainfire, since the idea and magic binary is still his work.

NOTE: This AutoRoot is ONLY for the GT-I9506 - European version, running stock 5.0.1 release version XXUDOC5.

Flashing instructions:
    Download Zip file below and unpack using 7-Zip. Go to the directory where you placed unpacked the Zip file.
    This archive contains Odin v3.07 set up for you. Start this Odin and click PDA, now select the SGS4+_AutoRoot.tar.md5 file.
    After a few seconds Odin has verified the md5 sum and is ready to flash.
    Put phone in download mode...etc etc...same as we always do.
    Just as a precaution: Check that only Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time is marked.
    Now press Start and the magic will happen.
    Phone will now flash and then reboot into a special Chainfire recovery. WAIT for the magic to happen.
    After this, phone will reboot as normal and you will end up at your normal system...now rooted.
    You can now disconnect the phone from your computer.
    Now find and start SuperSU, it will first ask you if you want to disable KNOX. Answer yes and wait.
    If SuperSU has not responded in about a minute, press and hold HOME button, Clear memory; press left hand icon and then select RAM, select Clear memory and confirm.
    Return to SuperSU and start it up again.
    I have done this several times now and it works every time.
    Now get yourself an app that can remove all the crap

Don't hesitate to contact me here in my thread, if you encounter any problems or have questions.

Download link for GT-I9506 AutoRoot.
    ATM no AutoRoot available.

Insecure kernels for GT-I9506 running 5.0.1.
    If you decide to flash one of my insecure kernels; no need to flash any kind of CF-AutoRoot or my own AutoRoot version - if available.
    Flashing an insecure kernel is quite easy, should be done by using your custom recovery. I don't think this needs more explanation since all of you know how to flash a .zip file in your custom recovery. I strongly recommend using TWRP v2.8.7.0..
    All my insecure kernels will set SE-Android to Permissive, root the phone, install Busybox, remove all KNOX - if present and a few other things.

Applies to both OC/NON-OC versions:
    News 2015-12-14:
    RAM-Disk updated for XXUDOK2
    SU binaries updated to v2.52
    Minor changes.

Latest news 2015-11-28:
    OP cleaned up.
    All NON XXUxxxx-v2 links removed.
    All XXUxxxx-v2 links renamed to normal XXUxxxx.
    Updated Bluetooth drivers is now standard in all linked kernels.

News 2015-11-20:
    RAM-Disk updated for XXUDOK1
    Busybox updated.
    Zip archive signed.

News 2015-11-08:
    RAM-Disk updated for XXUDOJ2
    Minor script changes.

Special thanks to xda-member same-xx - for all his testing and benchmarking.

Older news:
    Kernels build using the latest Linaro 4.9.3 cross compiler with optimized build settings.
    All sensors, cameras and everything else is working.
    Is Pre-Rooted - No need for SuperSU.
    Status for SE for Android: Permissive.
    Busybox is pre-installed.
    Have full init.d support.
    Kernel have Screen mirroring and SideSync 3.0 working.
    Added bunch of extra CPU governors and schedulers.
    Added a bunch of extra TCP Congestions.
    Better battery life and performance than stock kernel.
    Call recording enabled.
    Copy / move files to external SD-Card allowed.
    and perhaps more, can't remember all.
    For OC versions; maximum CPU frequency is 2.811 GHz
    and maximum GPU frequency is 462 MHz
    I do recommend using Kernel Aduitor for accessing all kernel features.

Download link NON-OC XXUDOK2 v4.1.0 insecure kernel:
    Insecure NON-OC kernel XXUDOK2 v4.1.0 for GT-I9506. <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-12-15

Download link NON-OC XXUDOK1 v4.0.1 insecure kernel:
    Insecure NON-OC kernel XXUDOK1 v4.0.1 for GT-I9506. <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-12-13

Download link NON-OC XXUDOJ2 v3.2.0 insecure kernel:
    Insecure NON-OC kernel XXUDOJ2 v3.2.0 for GT-I9506. <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-11-07

Download link NON-OC XXUDOF2 v3.0.7 insecure kernel:
    Insecure NON-OC kernel XXUDOF2 v3.0.7 for GT-I9506. <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-10-13

Insecure Over-Clocked kernel for XXUDOK2, XXUDOK1, XXUDOJ2 & XXUDOF2.
    CPU maximum frequency is 2.688 GHz in XXUDOK1, XXUDOJ2 & XXUDOF2.
    GPU maximum frequency is 462 Mhz.
    Don't believe to much in Antutu scores.
    NOTE: Running CPU over-clocked will use more battery!
    I can't be held responsible if your phone melts down as an atomic reactor, explodes, decides to travel to Mars, leaving you forever or whatever happens.
    But when said...CPU should shout down if getting to hot or step down the frequency if it doesn't like the chosen one.

Download link OC XXUDOK2 v4.1.0 insecure kernel:
    Insecure OC kernel XXUDOK2 v4.1.0 for GT-I9506. <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-12-14

Download link OC XXUDOK1 v4.0.1 insecure kernel:
    Insecure OC kernel XXUDOK1 v4.0.1 for GT-I9506. <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-12-13

Download link OC XXUDOJ2 v3.2.0 insecure kernel:
    Insecure OC kernel XXUDOJ2 v3.2.0 for GT-I9506. <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-11-07

Download link OC XXUDOF2 v3.0.7 insecure kernel:
    Insecure OC kernel XXUDOF2 v3.0.7 for GT-I9506. <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-10-13

3rd - Want Full or Slim De-Odexed system?

This step is totally optional and not at all required, it's your own decision. So if you don't know what I'm talking about, you probably don't' need a Full or Slim De-Odexed system.
    Below you'll find latest De-Odexed systems, Full or Slim update files, I've made for XXUDOK2, XXUDOK1, XXUDOJ2 & XXUDOF2.

Attention: You must be running one of my latest insecure kernels for Full / Slim De-Odexed system to work.
    Kernel version and De-Odexed system MUST match each other - a system running XXUDOxx must use kernel made for same release.
    EDIT: Someone has tested this without insecure kernels and found it working, but it's NOT recommended!
    Should be flashed using a Custom Recovery eg. CWM or TWRP. I strongly recommend TWRP v2.8.7.0.
    Attention: Flashing a Custom Recovery will set the KNOX warranty bit.

Flashing Instructions.
    Download to PC or whatever and then put the file on your phones external/internal SD-card.
    Boot into your Custom Recovery and select Flash a Zip file, from wherever you put it.
    Zip file will be automatically unpacked and then flashed.
    ATTENTION: Do NOT reboot until told to.
    Now wait for phone to install the new system files.
    When phone is ready, you should end up at your start screen.
    Congratulation; you are now running a Slim / Slim De-Odexed system.
    Regarding factory reset:
    For XXUDOK2 - Full or Slim De-Odexed update files - NO need to wipe /data or make factory reset after flashing.
    For XXUDOK1 - Full or Slim De-Odexed update files - NO need to wipe /data or make factory reset after flashing.
    For XXUDOJ2 - Full or Slim De-Odexed update files - NO need to wipe /data or make factory reset after flashing.
    For XXUDOF2 - Full or Slim De-Odexed update files - NO need to wipe /data or make factory reset after flashing.

Download link KNOX free FULL De-Odexed XXUDOK2 system update v1.3.0.
    Known issues: None.
    GT-I9506 - update file XXUDOK2 FULL De-Odexed system v130.zip. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-12-13.

Download link KNOX free SLIM De-Odexed XXUDOK2 system update v1.3.0.
    GT-I9506 - update file XXUDOK2 SLIM De-Odexed system v130.zip. <--------- Download link - Updated 2015-12-13.

Download link KNOX free FULL De-Odexed XXUDOK1 system update v1.2.0.
    GT-I9506 - update file XXUDOK1 FULL De-Odexed system v120.zip. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-11-20.

Download link KNOX free SLIM De-Odexed XXUDOK1 system update v1.2.0.
    GT-I9506 - update file XXUDOK1 SLIM De-Odexed system v120.zip. <--------- Download link - Updated 2015-11-20.

Download link KNOX free FULL De-Odexed XXUDOJ2 system update v1.1.5.
    GT-I9506 - update file XXUDOJ2 FULL De-Odexed system v115.zip. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-11-07.

Download link KNOX free SLIM De-Odexed XXUDOJ2 system update v1.1.5.
    GT-I9506 - update file XXUDOJ2 SLIM De-Odexed system v115.zip. <--------- Download link - Updated 2015-11-07.

Download link KNOX free FULL De-Odexed XXUDOF2 system update v1.0.7.
    GT-I9506 - update file XXUDOF2 FULL De-Odexed system v107.zip. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-10-13.

Download link KNOX free SLIM De-Odexed XXUDOF2 system update v1.0.8.
    GT-I9506 - update file XXUDOF2 SLIM De-Odexed system v108.zip. <--------- Download link - Updated 2015-10-13.

Information about Slim System versions.
    Please note; many removed apps can be found on your Google Play account.
    Therefore I'll only provide apps not found on Google Play.
    I'll only make and upload these files if asked to.
    Only make De-Odexed system files.

Instructions and link for removed apps in the XXUDOK2, XXUDOK1 and XXUDOF2 Slim De-Odexed.
    The below links will take you to folders containing removed apps for the selected version.
    Find the file(s) you want from this folder, download and put on phones internal SD-Card.
    Boot into your custom recovery and flash the file(s) you just downloaded.
    No further action needed, it's all done automatically.
    Now reboot phone and the app(s) will be installed automatically.

Link to user requested removed apps XXUDOK2:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - XXUDOK2 Removed De-Odexed apps link. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2016-01-13.

Link to user requested removed apps:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - XXUDOK1 Removed De-Odexed apps link. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-11-22.

Link to user requested removed apps:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - XXUDOF2 Removed De-Odexed apps link. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-07-18.

4th - Customized Apps Section

In here can you can find those 5.0.1 apps I so far have been able to customize.
    NOTE: Only for use on De-Odexed system.
    Important: These apk's WILL replace original once. If you want to keep the originals; backup them before flashing.
    Apps has been tested on my own phone running XXUDOF2 De-Odexed.
    They might also work on XXUDOD3 and XXUDOC5 but has not been tested on any of these.
    To be flashed using custom recovery, I recommend using TWRP v2.8.5.0.
    Download to internal or external SD-Card and just flash.
    No further action needed. Only if a flash requires a special wipe I'll tell.

Customized SecWallpaperPicker v1.5.1; I made this over the Galaxy S6 Edge version. You have 31 original backgrounds and lock-screens to chose from. You've all the screens from; the S6 Edge, the Note 5, the S5, our own GT-I9506 and finally 2 Iron Man screen - all showing up in the above mentioned order.
    You also also able to use custom wallpapers/lock-screens, e.g photos from the camera.
    A reboot might be required if the selected lock-screen doesn't show up.
    Only tested on the XXUDOF2 firnware.
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - XXUDOF2 SecWallpaperPicker v151.zip. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-10-29.

Customized SecWallpaperPicker v1.0; added Galaxy S5 backgrounds and lock screens. You now have both the original GT-I9506 backgrounds / lock screens and the Galaxy S5 backgrounds / lock screens to choose from.

Download link for customized SecWallpaperPicker v1.0:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - XXUDOF1 SecWallpaperPicker_1.0.zip. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-07-05

Customized SecWallpaperPicker v1.1; added Galaxy S6 backgrounds and lock screens. You now have both the original GT-I9506 backgrounds / lock screens the Galaxy S5 and S6 backgrounds / lock screens to choose from.

Download link for customized SecWallpaperPicker v1.1:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - XXUDOFx SecWallpaperPicker_1.1.zip. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-07-05

Customized SecWallpaperPicker v1.2; removed the S5 backgrounds/lock screens, added Galaxy Note 5 backgrounds/lock screens. Removed some stock backgrounds/lock screens, replaced balloon boy start picture. Added IronMan backgrounds/lockscreens.
    You now have a mix of original GT-I9506 backgrounds/lock screens, the Galaxy S6 Edge and Note 5 backgrounds/lock screens to choose from.

Download link for customized SecWallpaperPicker v1.2:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - XXUDOF1 SecWallpaperPicker_1.2.zip. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-08-20

Customized SystemUI.apk; removed the S-Finder and Quick Connect from the pull-down menu.
    Thanks to XDA member kotaxor for providing this little hack.
    Update 2015-10-15: XDA member kotaxor has now provided a new way of fixing this, without flashing the above package: read his post #3736 for more information.

Download link for customized SystemUI.apk:
    GT-I9506 5.0.1 - XXUDOF1 SystemUI.zip. <--------- Download link. - Updated 2015-07-05
    >
    >
    >

XDA:DevDB Information
    [GT-I9506] Pre-Rooted 5.0.1 Kernel / Slim De-Odexed ROM., Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    DeHAWK
    Kernel Special Features: Root, Overclock, init.d support , Busybox and much more.

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: LL 5.0.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-05-01
    Current Beta Version: None ATM.

Created 2014-01-04
    Last Updated 2016-01-13
    Note!
    It has come to my attention that some people here on xda are asking for donations for their work.
    Please note; I will never ask for donations; I don't want/need your hard earned money. I do this for fun and when I have the time to do it.
    So if you really like my work, just press 'like' / 'thanks' or whatever it's called...
    Well, sorry - just had to let it come out.
    Best regards
    DeHAWK.
    Odin for Windows section.

Odin Section

Odin for PC - all 3 versions.
    Below you'll find different versions of PC Odin

Download link for Odin3 v1.85.
    PC Odin3 v1.85. <--------- Download link. - Update 2014-08-23

Download link for Odin3 v3.07.
    PC Odin3 v3.07. <--------- Download link. - Update 2014-08-23

Download link for Odin3 v3.09.
    PC Odin3 v3.09. <--------- Download link. - Update 2014-08-23

Download link for Odin3 v3.10.6
    PC Odin3 v3.10.6 <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-07-07

Download link for Odin3 v3.10.7
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6he3hscczvdZzAwNFZGNi12a2M/view?usp=sharingPC Odin3 v3.10.7 <--------- Download link. - Update 2015-12-16
    Information regarding latest XXUDOJ2 firmware:
    As already mentioned, Samsung added something they call Smart Manager and they also fixed the Stagefright problem. BUT that's not all...they've made a lot of changes, not visible to regular users. They've made a minor change to the kernel binaries and big changes to the RAM-Disk. They made changes to the build.prop, adding lines I've never seen before.
    KNOX is now even more integrated and making it even harder to obtain root and get SE-Linux Permissive in my way of doing it.
    Some of you might already have tried to use my kernel for the XXUDOF2, only to find themselves stock at the boot animation.
    Old kernel versions DON'T work on this new firmware, trust me - I've tested it, only to end up at the boot animation and with a phone where the WHOLE system partition was totally wiped out...requiring a full original firmware flash. - Lots of stock XXUDOJ2 firmware flashing has been made the past 2 days...made a repacked version, without for me unimportant stuff.
    I've spend most of the weekend to figure out what was happening, and now I know. It will be to complicated explaining it all, but as for now I'm using TWRP v2.5.7.0. Mostly because I thought v2.8.5.0 that was the problem, but it was NOT - problem was the old kernel, even the new kernel build for XXUDOJ2 and...rooting.
    Now some good news:
    XXUDOJ2-NEE Full De-Odexed and Slim De-Odexed systems have been ready since late Friday night. But they are still not tested due to all the kernel problems and they still needs to be slightly modified due to new KNOX and a few other things.
    I'm now running new insecure OC kernel build for the XXUDOJ2 firmware. I've obtained root permission, SE Linux is Permissive and phone is totally KNOX free. The rest of my system is still running the Original Stock version...but not for long.
    So please have patience guys - hopefully this is fixed in the upcoming days, also need to go to work...
    Enough for now.

Regards
    DeHAWK.
    Information about upcoming XXUDOF2 Slim De-Odexed.
    Attention: Please mark this post, as I will refer to it later on when new information arrives.

I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for a Slim De-Odexed XXUDOF2 system.
    Now the waiting is over!
    I've now, after spending several hours, made a package for flashing using TWRP - I recommend v2.8.5.0.
    This package can be used by people running XXUDOD3 and XXUDOF2.
    My first goal is to get those running XXUDOD3 updating to XXUDOF2, without having to make a factory reset, by which they would lose everything.

Attention:
    The follow instruction are ONLY for people currently running XXUDOD3.
    OK, guys - I need you updating to XXUDOF2, this because I can no longer support XXUDOD3 kernels.
    I know you didn't do it because you had to make a factory rest - meaning losing everything.
    But with my new XXUDOF2 Slim De-Odexed package, you can now update without loosing everything.
    Note: You will however loose data related to STOCK system apps, but every else will be left untouched.
    If you're unsure - backup particular data.
    Instructions for updating to XXUDOF2:
    You should now update to stock original XXUDOF2 - use the NEE version in my OP and flash using Odin3 v3.10.6.
    After the flash has finished, now flash TWRP 2.8.5.0.
    Now put the new XXUDOF2 - OC/NON-OC insecure kernel on SD card and flash it using TWRP.
    Note: The new kernels has been updated to v3.0.4!
    These kernel are the same as 3.0.1, I've only make some script changes.
    Now flash your desired kernel and wait for phone to optimize apps.
    You're now on XXUDOF2 - insecure kernel v3.0.4 (OC or NON-OC), totally KNOX free.
    Now we need to make the system De-Odexed, without loosing anything else than stock Samsung apps settings.
    Put the update_XXUDOF2_Slim_De-Odexed_v11.zip on your SD-Card and flash it with TWRP.
    So what happens?
    Well, my update scrip will ONLY delete original STOCK Samsung ROM apps and leave everything else untouched.
    And therefore the settings, password etc. for all other apps should be left untouched.
    I could have made it even more Slim, but I know many of you are using stock apps.

Download links to come, still making last time adjustments.
    And as said: I will refer to this post in upcoming posts.

Information for people on XXUDOF2 to come later.
    Hang around for more information.
    Regards
    DeHAWK