[Q] Wiping internal storage

Search This thread

Almayce

Jan 21, 2014
So guys, simple as that. I'm planning to use adb sideload in twrp afterwards to flash a rom. I have a corrupt folder and I can't seem to be able to delete it + I wanna clean up the phone. So how would I go about it step by step? If there is a guide somewhere, I'm sorry, but I can't search anything in Tapatalk :/

Any help appreciated! :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Why don't you flash the factory image and just start over. Wiping internal storage is going to wipe everything anyway

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Almayce

arffrhn

Mar 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Start fresh. Flash factory images. All you need is here.

Or you can just wipe everything in recovery, reboot to recovery (optional), and sideload the rom of your choosing.

Almayce

Jan 21, 2014

Or you can just wipe everything in recovery, reboot to recovery (optional), and sideload the rom of your choosing.
Yeah I was thinking of doing this, because it seems like less hassle than flashing factory images. I did it once in the past I think, but I don't remember the exact steps. So that's what I wanted to ask:)

arffrhn

Mar 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah I was thinking of doing this, because it seems like less hassle than flashing factory images. I did it once in the past I think, but I don't remember the exact steps. So that's what I wanted to ask:)

Yeah, you can just wipe it all in recovery. It will reformat it. Good luck then. [emoji4]

Almayce

Jan 21, 2014
Man, it was hell of a ride again. First drivers of course, i hate when they just "unnistall by themselves" I hope u know what i mean. Everytime u wanna use those things u have to install them all over again. next thing i kept getting erros while sideloading, again. For me, i cant have errorless sideload, no:D. So i rebooted phone, pc = rom sideloaded sucessfully. Weird.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why don't you flash the factory image and just start over. Wiping internal storage is going to wipe everything anyway

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Yeah, you can just wipe it all in recovery. It will reformat it. Good luck then. [emoji4]