Pls i need help imei

Search This thread

jabalico

Jul 4, 2014
HELLO,,FIRST OF ALL SRY FOR MY ENGLISH
AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HERE,,

SO MY QUESTION IS :
i tried to unlock my phone and now its unlocked and full signal but when i try to make a call its ended my call ,,,

when i type *#06# the pop-up screen of my imei show this : �$%&? somthing like this
and in my efs folder i cant find nv_data.bin or nv_data.bin.md5, but i backed up only the nv_data.bin in my computer( its the file which i used to unlock my phone using hexeditor )
and yes i forgot somthing..when i trying to check my unlock status using *#7465625# its gave me a warining "the process com.android.phone has stopped"

so pleaseeee helppp me guys i read a thousend of thread and no one help me so pls guys :(:(

raddatt

Jul 28, 2013
Houston, TX
HELLO,,FIRST OF ALL SRY FOR MY ENGLISH
AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HERE,,

SO MY QUESTION IS :
i tried to unlock my phone and now its unlocked and full signal but when i try to make a call its ended my call ,,,

when i type *#06# the pop-up screen of my imei show this : �$%&? somthing like this
and in my efs folder i cant find nv_data.bin or nv_data.bin.md5, but i backed up only the nv_data.bin in my computer( its the file which i used to unlock my phone using hexeditor )
and yes i forgot somthing..when i trying to check my unlock status using *#7465625# its gave me a warining "the process com.android.phone has stopped"

so pleaseeee helppp me guys i read a thousend of thread and no one help me so pls guys :(:(

Do you have a nandroid backup of your system? I lost baseband and imei recently, and I restored my backup, then I got baseband and imei back.

That's all I have, sorry, I'm not an expert in these things. Hopefully someone can help out.