[Q] Verizon S3 Help!

Search This thread

chrisblakeshula

Jan 7, 2013
Smyrna
Ok So, I am fairly familiar with rooting and unlocking android devices. But this one has me stumped!
I have a s3 on i535 running 4.4.2. From what I have read its a pain to unlock. I did manage to root it using towelroot and tried to flash the cwm via Rom Manager app. Didn't work. Now basically since I rooted i have noticed a significant drain of the battery. and When I try to do a factory reset I am stuck with "System software not authorized by verizon wireless...." Message. I can get it to boot after entering download mode. I just want it back to stock but I am having a bit of trouble. I am using a mac! My phone does work and at this point it is just that one little feature mentioned above that is driving me insane! I have spent hours trying to find information but at this point I am in need of some one who knows a bit more than myself! Or can direct me to the correct instructions. I am most certainly lost.
Thanks Guys!
-Chris

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Report your own post and ask a moderator to move it for you, this forum is for the i9300 only.