Cheap Battery for Samsung Galaxy 3 (1650mah)

Search This thread

kyrillos13

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 26, 2010
Athens
I recently bought a new battery for my Samsung Galaxy 3, because the battery which i was using for about a year, couldn't last more than a full day.

In Greece, a genuine Samsung battery costs about 20, maybe more, euros.

I found a battery on ebay (not genuine "Samsung") at the price of 3.89 Pounds (+1.49 pounds shipping cost). It lasts double my previous battery :)

The price and the quality are very good, and i recommend everyone to buy it.

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-B...ltDomain_3&hash=item41601c0dc4#ht_3986wt_1037

If you buy it, leave feedback.

ghpk

Dec 29, 2010
India
Recently Bought the Original Battery for Galaxy3, from Authorized Samsung Dealer in India, although many people cheating for pricing on original Battery, I got it with Bill and Warranty for Rs.500/- in India (is little under 10 USD).

MRP was 11USD and got one dollar discount as the shop owner is a old friend.

Don't know why many seller want to sell the original battery at double price.

CyKXo.jpg

Last edited:

ghpk

Dec 29, 2010
India
how many days does it last? soft usage? hard usage?

thanks
3+ days with lot of usage, wifi + phone calls and apps

When do you suggest to change your battery? I am using my stock battery for about 2years

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium
Seems you are one of the few users who were able to reach 2 yr. mark with Stock battery.
If battery starts discharging fast, or shows damage and your back panel refuses to close fully correctly, you should go for a new battery.

Reactions: ak700

Shankermk

Nov 5, 2011
mysore
I am interested in one too can u hook me up too pls :p my battery started showing signs of death dont expect it to last too long...

Recently Bought the Original Battery for Galaxy3, from Authorized Samsung Dealer in India, although many people cheating for pricing on original Battery, I got it with Bill and Warranty for Rs.500/- in India (is little under 10 USD).

CyKXo.jpg

Gurjot95

May 10, 2011
Ludhiana
www.uniquegem.net
I recently bought a new battery for my Samsung Galaxy 3, because the battery which i was using for about a year, couldn't last more than a full day.

In Greece, a genuine Samsung battery costs about 20, maybe more, euros.

I found a battery on ebay (not genuine "Samsung") at the price of 3.89 Pounds (+1.49 pounds shipping cost). It lasts double my previous battery :)

The price and the quality are very good, and i recommend everyone to buy it.

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-B...ltDomain_3&hash=item41601c0dc4#ht_3986wt_1037

If you buy it, leave feedback.

I am going to buy this battery. BTW it's shipping costs 2.49 i.e total of 6.38 Pounds which is 494 INR which is way cheaper than Samsung Service centre selling it for Rs 750.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CyKXo.jpg
    how many days does it last? soft usage? hard usage?

thanks
    3+ days with lot of usage, wifi + phone calls and apps

When do you suggest to change your battery? I am using my stock battery for about 2years

Seems you are one of the few users who were able to reach 2 yr. mark with Stock battery.
    If battery starts discharging fast, or shows damage and your back panel refuses to close fully correctly, you should go for a new battery.