I Have PROBLEM With NOKIA X MANAGER BY AngSanley

Search This thread

sereshkhk

Mar 14, 2013
i have rooted The Phone Seccsesfully
but i have some problem
i have using NOKIA XL i clicked the (install insecured kernel) button wrongly
my mobile having some bugs (when my phone get lock) not waking up coming same color screens
then i i unrooted the phone (then i have asked on Nokia care ) he say it (i dont no about this u can give the mobile and i wll send to company
plz plz plz plz how to fix this
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
i have rooted The Phone Seccsesfully
but i have some problem
i have using NOKIA XL i clicked the (install insecured kernel) button wrongly
my mobile having some bugs (when my phone get lock) not waking up coming same color screens
then i i unrooted the phone (then i have asked on Nokia care ) he say it (i dont no about this u can give the mobile and i wll send to company
plz plz plz plz how to fix this
:rolleyes:

Flash stock ROM through Nokia Care Suite.

jemzbenz

Nov 28, 2011
hi, i have a problem with nokia x manager. at first it was fine, i was able to root and install gapps. later i decided to uninstall gapps and through google i learned that i should flash stock rom through nokia x flasher. now my phone is back to what it was and now it is unrooted. so trying to root it again using nokia x manager, but now my phone cant be detected. then i noticed that in device manager, it shows 2 nokia x and base system with exclamation mark, i tried updating them like what i did before to root my device, but it always fail, it says windows was unable to intall. please help! T_T

Last edited:

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
hi, i have a problem with nokia x manager. at first it was fine, i was able to root and install gapps. later i decided to uninstall gapps and through google i learned that i should flash stock rom through nokia x flasher. now my phone is back to what it was and now it is unrooted. so trying to root it again using nokia x manager, but now my phone cant be detected. then i noticed that in device manager, it shows 2 nokia x and base system with exclamation mark, i tried updating them like what i did before to root my device, but it always fail, it says windows was unable to intall. please help! T_T

You need to search for my post in General Section about Updated USB Drivers.

Reactions: jemzbenz

jemzbenz

Nov 28, 2011
my phone was finally detected. what I did was, i turned off my phone, and turned it on while connected through usb. that's when the pop up appeared where it automatically installs the driver from my phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need to search for my post in General Section about Updated USB Drivers.