[OFF TOPIC LOUNGE] A place for all things random [KEEP IT CLEAN]

Search This thread

gdawg31

Aug 5, 2011
lmao...glad I stopped back over here @austin420 - my mental image is now complete. The "bonus" vid added a nice cherry on top of the pix!

G

GuestK00145

That Epic is just a POS now

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

jerseykat1

Mar 17, 2011
Jersey
i have 10 posts, but still cant post to the developer forums. i have some issues with the ACS ICS rom that i need to mention.:(

cmoi_ca

Nov 14, 2011
goood joob

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

goood joob

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a thread for you guys to use as general off-topic area. Feel free to relax, have fun, have a coffee (or beer :cool:)

All I ask is that you keep it clean...all FORUM RULES still apply :p
    In highschool I remember telnetting into the firewall. Ran a version check, googled the default username and password and sure enough it worked. Did a hard reset, the internet went down for a few minutes, they made an anouncement over the intercom as I sat and smiled. When it came back up, I could play Guild Wars in class on my laptop for the next 3 years :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
    just upping my post count

It won't be "up" long.

The point is 10 "useful" posts......
    If I walk into a sprint repair center, would I be able to get an epic 4g touch 1800mah battery for less that 20, or free?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
    Doubt it broski you would have to pay a little more for it i believe ...

Now for the off topicness

"Stirring the paint
    The act of making love to a woman during that "special time" of the month.
    That girl I copped off with last night, turned out she was up on blocks. Still, spot of stirring the paint never did anyone any harm. Knob looked like something off a butcher's slab afterwards, mind! "

"suicide wank
    When your having a wank, just before blow the load, shout out "Mom" or "Dad", then try and finish the job before they get into your room!
    a friend tried a suicide wank and won!!! he did it and failed the second time!! "

" Cosby Sweater
    The sexual act of eating Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Trix, and Boo Berry- or any other 'bright, colorful' breakfast cereals- and then vomitting the tacky, dazzling mixture onto your partners chest. The result should look similar to the incredible sweaters that Bill Cosby wore during his highly successful 1980's sitcom "The Cosby Show".
    Nicole was overjoyed to receive "a Cosby Sweater" for her birthday."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

So whatever happened to iSaint? He had some great pictures.
    rita-mordio-129085-albums-funny-images-pic47428-o-rly.bmp

... Yes i know its a little late ;)
    Using your Epic 4G:

2466954_460s.jpg

Like a boss (btw that's not me before anyone asks xD!)