[ROM][T210/R] LT02WiFi 4.2.2 (Dead)

Search This thread

bangdes

Jun 16, 2013
a few days ago someone called 'hkru' or 'hkbru' (i forgot) was posting about his project port T217's into CM, and we don't know why the posting is gone now?
This is a great news if there's someone still struggle to port Tab 3 7 into CM. As we know, nothing is impossible in this world now! Let's rock, dude! :cowboy:

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
a few days ago someone called 'hkru' or 'hkbru' (i forgot) was posting about his project port T217's into CM, and we don't know why the posting is gone now?
This is a great news if there's someone still struggle to port Tab 3 7 into CM. As we know, nothing is impossible in this world now! Let's rock, dude! :cowboy:

That is because he forked the repo's from another developer so you can call that stealing.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mknrls

ironman38102

Sep 9, 2012
Manama
OnePlus 7T
I ain't a kid lol im 20 mate. I know won't be a easy task that why im asking help from others. Atm tho i want to fix the bugs in the 4.2.2 port (witch are apparently kernel related issues) and then take that as base to port cm.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Well usually the noobs here in xda are kids. Not trying to be rude since Im a kid and only learned this stuff after going in forums in xda.

Divine_Madcat

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 9, 2005
USA
For the time being, i have moved this thread to general (we do not allow placeholder threads in dev at this time).
When you are ready to release something, please notify a mod, and we can move it back for you.

Best of luck OP.

Reactions: ajws7036 and mknrls

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
Hey guys, just wanted to let u know that i am alive lol been testing my android environment on ubuntu 14.04 and testing compiling ect and everything seem to be working :)

ATM im trying to figure out how to fix these below in the 4.2.2 kernel port.
- audio issue (currently working on this)
- lag
- bleutooth

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

arushr

Apr 30, 2013
Did you check out the new sources realesed for t210r???? Will that help porting cm

mknrls

Sep 12, 2013
Ottawa, ON
mknrls.com
Update!

Short Updates:

4.2.2 Port issue fixed:
- Fix 4.2.2 contact app
- No longer need to flash "lite-transformer-test5-t210" to fix WiFi and Bluetooth
- Rom Debloated: 650mb (was) > 530mb (now)

Issues:
- Right speaker broken (no sound) but headphone jack do work
- bluetooth keyboard parring
- little lag

Edit:
- Right speaker to be fix in the next few days
- updating apps to last versions
(google search, voice search, play music... )

Still testing!! An Update to the op and download link to come later! Be patient :p

Last edited:

jstath1972

Dec 27, 2013
good work

I think that this is a good work to fix that issues for our tablet (4.2.2). Keep walking my friend & if you want a tester just ask !!!:good:

gr9nole

Jan 6, 2014
sakarya
When time finish kernel ? My SM-T210 test ready :D
Deep sleep not working ? to be corrected ?
And 4.2.2 rom freezing while playing the game is going.
Offical 4.2.2 waiting samsung [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji27][emoji36][emoji36][emoji29][emoji32][emoji33][emoji25]
SM-T210 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LT02WiFi 4.2.2

Rom Info
    LT02WiFi Rom Is Liteware, Simplistic And Fast. Provide The User With Heavy DeBloated / Small Size Stock Rom With Small Customizations And ModPacks.

Notice:
    • ChangeLogs | 4.2.2: Now Located In Post #2
    • ModPacks +More: Now Located In Post #3

Rom Install

Download
    Click HERE For The Latest Release and ModPack !

Thanks & Credits

Devs:

Testers:

@arushr, @gr9nole, @safariking, @phillippous, @jstath1972, @ajws7036, @trazfer
    *Been Testing / Reporting Issues, Your Name Will be added :)
    LT02WiFi Rom is Updating to Kitkat with the same features and maybe more. Im open to suggestions, help and guidance. An aroma modpack will be in the work once i figure out how is work (not simple lol). Thanks Again For all the support and appreciation.

My Next project will AOSP ROM :)
    Morning Folks, for those who haven't heard Samsung released 4.4.2 (KitKat) for t211 witch can be ported to the t210/R. On the hand Samsung wont take to to long to realease KitKat for the t210. So do folks want me to port it?
    Update!

Short Updates:

4.2.2 Port issue fixed:
    - Fix 4.2.2 contact app
    - No longer need to flash "lite-transformer-test5-t210" to fix WiFi and Bluetooth
    - Rom Debloated: 650mb (was) > 530mb (now)

Issues:
    - Right speaker broken (no sound) but headphone jack do work
    - bluetooth keyboard parring
    - little lag

Edit:
    - Right speaker to be fix in the next few days
    - updating apps to last versions
    (google search, voice search, play music... )

Still testing!! An Update to the op and download link to come later! Be patient :p
    Hey folks new updated coming soon probably not today but soon :) Its my bday today got to enjoy! Thanks For All The Support! :)