[June 4] RELEASE Mobile Seven for ThrottleLauncher!

Search This thread

tatissse

Jun 13, 2008
The problem that I'm experiencing is that when I changed the city name to London the bottom part of the name does not appear correctly: it looks rather truncated from the bottom :confused:
Any clues??

odyseus

Dec 29, 2005
WHITELEY
My only problem with the skin is that the clock second hand doesn't move? On running ThrottleLauncher the clock updates to the correct time, the second hand ticks one second and then stops?
(It also did this with the Iphone skin so maybe it is a problem with throttlelauncher itself??)
Still it's a cool program, when the bugs are ironed out I'll definately get a copy..
Cheers
Ody

noney82

Dec 24, 2007
manchester
hi i not to well up yet with using these programs but i have installed it and it seems to work i just need to change from amsterdam to manchester how can i do this thank you

well done on the great skin paul

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
wow ITS AMAZING!!!!!!

Man this is great! good emulation, but it is for VGA screens? cause I had a QVGA does it works on a wizard, on an Universal this is VGA?

I cant foun this minimal flow tab? where it is?my resolution is qvga does the VGA enable is correct in true or i need to change it to false?

I had the same issue with the city name when I change it the name its cutedfor the clock digital? maybe the resolution its the cause... i will change it andpost a replay, its awsome I wi**** could shows the weather but with accuweather, as the name, its more accurate than google's weather.

HEY TATISSE just click on the digital clock, then closed and the display going to his normally, but it changes sometimes. the height dont change it, or maybe Something relationed with the name, I put Guadalajara and it has the letter "j" down level, i will put it on caps...

Yes it is the issue put your city in Caps, not minus with downlevel letters.

Last edited:

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
Solution!!!

The problem that I'm experiencing is that when I changed the city name to London the bottom part of the name does not appear correctly: it looks rather truncated from the bottom :confused:
Any clues??

TRY this:

Para la cuestión de el nombre de la ciudad se puede cambiar en el config.xml. Busca el área que menciona #@hometown# Cambiar el tamaño de la fuente para el reloj que sea menor o cambiar el tamaño de la fuente de la ciudad.

in this line change the value "topmargin" less to go up, and grow up to put the hometown down"

I put mine "50" and the name is under the clock no issues!

<text height="20" topmargin="50" width="130" text="#@hometown#" fonttype="11,true" alignment="far" fontcolor="255,255,255"/>

Last edited:

blazingwolf

Nov 11, 2006
Some changes I have made. :) Still working on it though.

Attachments

• capture_20080821_224818.jpg
    capture_20080821_224818.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 140

blazingwolf

Nov 11, 2006
So post the xml's and icon to try it out!

I will. :)

Had to wait for permission from pauldgroot first. I try not to post things without that as he was the original creator of this theme. I've got his permission now and will be posting something soon. Probably tomorrow as I am still trying to work a couple of issues out.

blazingwolf

Nov 11, 2006
I'm sorry but I will not be able to put this out tonight. .9.3 is just not working with some of the code I need to make the weather work correctly. I'm still working on it and it is the last little bit I want to finish. If I can't get it figured out soon I will post it without the weather. :(

m.schmidler

Apr 6, 2008
www.ppc-insider.de
oh...I´m working at an extended version at the moment as well. Didn´t get the authors permission yet cause he is not replying to my messages...But I would not make any money with the theme and note, that the original theme was by Paul de Groot.

@ blazingwolf: Maybe you can send me a PM what improvements you are working on, so I don´t do the same things a second time.
My idea was to extremly enhance the whole thing, about the same functionality like TF3d for TL, such as weather, CommManager, Internet / Favorites, "Contacts" goes directly to a predefined app (like iContact, which I would like to skin as well).

Maybe some of you have still other ideas, please post it here and lets hope that the original author gives us permission to continue his great work.

regards,
Martin

Enhancements to Mobile 7

@ blazingwolf:
And here I had patted me self on the back for editing config.xml to change some font sizes, changing the appointment template to 12-hour time, and adding an rss icon (with a jump to NewsBreak) to the quick links row. Your mods are awesome! How did you do the Weather gadget? Are there docs somewhere for the various options for $reg, etc.? Is that part of the ThrottleLauncher skin docs?

@ m.schmidler:
I think your ideas could take this to the ultimate WM6 skin. SPB Mobile Shell sort of set the standard for what quick access and glitz should be, but I'm all ears. I think Weather, and as many State items with QuickLinks as possible are essential.

gjkdhfjkgh

Aug 24, 2007
doesnt work for teh treo 750 i guess... it always quits with expected errors.. has anyone else got it to work?