Originally Posted by nice_guy75
Ok guys, yesterday I was trying to flash a ROM and my IMEIs are erased and in attempt to get my IMEIs back my serial no is also erased, I have backup of my ROM can I get the Serial No. from backup of my ROM?
To set IMEI back using simple method follow th steps given below.
1. write *#*#3646633#*#* on your Dial pad. then an Engineer mode will ope.
2. Go to
Connectivity > CDS Information > Radio Information
3. For IMEI 1 select phone 1
Foe IMEI 2 select phone 2
4. In this window in irst line AT+ is already written,
just write E next to it, various commands will drop down,
5. If you selected phone 1, then select command AT+EGMR=1,7,""
If you selected phone 2, then select command AT+EGMR=1,10,""
6. write yor IMEI no. (you can find it on your mobile box or below battery) betwwen double inverted comma,
7. click on SEND AT COMMAND button,
8. Reboot your phone.
9. Check your IMEI using *#06# number on dial pad.
If your engineer mode is not opened, then go to settings > Apps.
then select all apps and open engineer mode.apk app
uninstall updates, and again try above steps.
If you are unable to do so try this one
MtkDroidTools 2.4.7 it will help you replace IMEI number
Press Thanks If I Helped You