[Q] My MOTO G will not power on

Search This thread

puntspeedchunk

Mar 3, 2014
My Moto G died this morning and when i plugged it back in it wouln't power back on. I've tried the freezer trick that people were talking about but that did nothing. When it is plugged in after holding down the power button the led starts to flash in about 5 second intervals but the phone wont turn on. The phone has been charging all day so this makes absolutely no sense to me. Im using the charger that cme with my galaxy tab 3 by the way, because people were ntioning that the phone was sensitive to chargers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

alawyflawy

Mar 4, 2014
moto g

My Moto G died this morning and when i plugged it back in it wouln't power back on. I've tried the freezer trick that people were talking about but that did nothing. When it is plugged in after holding down the power button the led starts to flash in about 5 second intervals but the phone wont turn on. The phone has been charging all day so this makes absolutely no sense to me. Im using the charger that cme with my galaxy tab 3 by the way, because people were ntioning that the phone was sensitive to chargers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i had this problem before i fixed it by charging it with my ipad 3g wall adapter with the moto g usb cable after holding down the power button for like 20 seconds.