Wifi don´t work in PARRALAX 3.0 [BL Locked]

Search This thread

intuso150

May 27, 2014
Hello, first of all, thanks for open this message and attend me a while.
Now, I have installed Parralax in my XL with BL Locked like some people more and it´s work fine, but I have a bug, wifi it´s not working, I did the steps of copying prima_wlan.ko and all that stuff and it´s not working. People who installed this rom with Locked Bootloader made wifi working but I don´t know how did they made it. I hope you can help me, thanks a lot.

(And sorry for my bad English)

Bye ! :)

mizukage

Aug 25, 2011
Legazpi
Hello, first of all, thanks for open this message and attend me a while.
Now, I have installed Parralax in my XL with BL Locked like some people more and it´s work fine, but I have a bug, wifi it´s not working, I did the steps of copying prima_wlan.ko and all that stuff and it´s not working. People who installed this rom with Locked Bootloader made wifi working but I don´t know how did they made it. I hope you can help me, thanks a lot.

(And sorry for my bad English)

Bye ! :)

it's kernel problem not the rom, if u flash the boot.img inside the zip file of a kernel u shud flash again the whole zip via recovery to make it working.

intuso150

May 27, 2014
it's kernel problem not the rom, if u flash the boot.img inside the zip file of a kernel u shud flash again the whole zip via recovery to make it working.

Thanks for the reply, but if I am BL Locked, I can't flash any kernel through CWM yet, or not? That's because we can't install ROMS with kernel like AOSP.

umeshxda

Apr 16, 2014
Thank you for the answer, but that was the CWM I used to install this ROM and I have this bug, ROM works fine, I am with 3G but WiFi don't work, thank you anyway :)

Did you flashed wifi modules??
If not, flash phantom v7 kernel..it have modules in its zip.

Read the parralax op , fix for bug is given...

I hope you are talking about this rom
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2642418
Btw ,This is for unlocked bootloader,

Sent from my TAOSHAN..! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: adil089

intuso150

May 27, 2014
Did you flashed wifi modules??
If not, flash phantom v7 kernel..it have modules in its zip.

Read the parralax op , fix for bug is given...

I hope you are talking about this rom

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2642418
Btw ,This is for unlocked bootloader,

Yeah, I am talking about that ROM, and that's my problem, I think that with Locked BL I can't flash kernels, I flashed wifi fix from Panthom Kernel I think, I'm not sure and still not working. But I think that's the reason because Wifi don't work. But ROM works correctly.

umeshxda

Apr 16, 2014
Yeah, I am talking about that ROM, and that's my problem, I think that with Locked BL I can't flash kernels, I flashed wifi fix from Panthom Kernel I think, I'm not sure and still not working. But I think that's the reason because Wifi don't work. But ROM works correctly.

Did you tried replacing some files..I mean fix for bug
Given in OP..

Top Liked Posts