[Q] [Unlocking] Sony Xperia M single sim

Search This thread

3altazar

Feb 23, 2014
Hello guys and girl.

Is there a free/no paid way to unlock Sony Xperia M single sim to all network operators? I'm currently locked to T-Mobile.

Also, I found a tutorial on youtube about unlocking but before I try to do it I need to know can I somehow break the phone while doing that?

Here is the video:

Thank you for your help, and sorry if there is already a theme about this.

Reactions: dex9mm

dex9mm

Hello guys and girl.

Is there a free/no paid way to unlock Sony Xperia M single sim to all network operators? I'm currently locked to T-Mobile.

Also, I found a tutorial on youtube about unlocking but before I try to do it I need to know can I somehow break the phone while doing that?

Here is the video:

Ok so your trying to unlock the SIM lock on the M or the J because this vid is for the J
First there is no way to unlock the SIM lock with out the code from your mobile operatar (ie. Software change does not effect SIM lock EVER bootloader is not the same as SIM lock both independent of each other ) which you may not need to pay for if your on the net work for a while and have spent the required amount to pay the subsidies back on your phone then the network might give you the code for free if your phone is fairly new then you will have to pay for the unlock
Many websites can be found
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=SIM+unlock+code+for+xperia+M
Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app

3altazar

Feb 23, 2014
It's M but the way he did it ... Anyway, thanks for reply it was helpful. Admin/Mod can close this now.

Thanks for helping me out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys and girl.

Here is the video: