[Q] Samsung Mont

Search This thread

biso46

Hey,

I'm asking for any android version for Samsung mont, my friend has this phone and want to change it to have android, so If anyone can give me a link for any android version because I really don't know the model number?

Thanks in advance

BenzoX

Nov 11, 2013
Grenoble
Hey,

I'm asking for any android version for Samsung mont, my friend has this phone and want to change it to have android, so If anyone can give me a link for any android version because I really don't know the model number?

Thanks in advance

You probably speak about Samsung Monte, S5620. Seeing the phone specs, it can't run more than GingerBread and even then, not sure that it would be smooth.
Porting android to another phone is an incredible work, it need first to break bootloader security, and find another android phone based on same hardware (like GS1 for wave 1 and 2); and then it need to change or write thousands lines of code.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey,

Thanks in advance

You probably speak about Samsung Monte, S5620. Seeing the phone specs, it can't run more than GingerBread and even then, not sure that it would be smooth.
    Porting android to another phone is an incredible work, it need first to break bootloader security, and find another android phone based on same hardware (like GS1 for wave 1 and 2); and then it need to change or write thousands lines of code.