[Q] S5 TouchWiz to S4 I9505

Search This thread

Meyhemg

Sep 20, 2013
HI

I know many asked this question but are we gonna see S5 touchwiz on S4? Maybe now?
I see the official German DBT rom gets a LOT of updates so I wonder if any of the latest updates brings the S5 touchwiz?

Thanks
Meyhemg

bharathreddii

Jun 3, 2013
Mumbai
There probably wont be an official S5 Touchwiz update for S4, but you can expect a new touchwiz if we (S4) get the rumored Android L Update! :angel: And if you do need it and S5 features then try out the S5 RivalStrom Rom its amazing and has almost all the features! :cowboy:

one-option

Jan 23, 2013
Samsung just provide smartphones then forget all about it...............no updates

if you really care about updates try HTC one or Motorola or Sony smartphones, they respect the customers and update their products

Meyhemg

Sep 20, 2013
Samsung just provide smartphones then forget all about it...............no updates

if you really care about updates try HTC one or Motorola or Sony smartphones, they respect the customers and update their products

Thanks for all answers and the ROMs but I am asking about an official update which will include the touchwiz seen at Galaxy S5, I don't intend to root my phone.