[Q] How to get fullscreen caller picture?

Search This thread

blinde

Jul 12, 2010
I'm greatly annoyed by GoogleDialer's phone app which shows caller picture blocked 50% by black blank area. What files do I have to edit to make picture more bigger or atleast make that blank space disappear?

I know that I could simply get another dialer but I like Google's version. That blank space just bugs me.

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Ah, yea Xposed would do the trick, if rooted. If you aren't rooted, then using another app like I posted would be about the only thing. You still place calls like normal, just when you go to answer, it'll pop up with the app / full screen that can be themed and all that. It doesn't have it's own dialer UI like ExDialer or something along those lines and when you click on a number, it still opens up to your normal dialer. So you'd still be sticking with the stock phone app for 90% of things. :)

Reactions: Magesh10

FourZer0

Apr 23, 2014
There's an xposed module called XBlast that can do it. When you install it, go to Phone Tweaks > Fullscreen Caller Photo.

blinde

Jul 12, 2010
There's an xposed module called XBlast that can do it. When you install it, go to Phone Tweaks > Fullscreen Caller Photo.
I know. It just doesn't look nice since it's all transparent. When caller has white or bright picture, you can't basically see the number or name and it's very annoying.
That's why I like the default look since it has 50% transparent layer on top which shows name & number.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ah, yea Xposed would do the trick, if rooted. If you aren't rooted, then using another app like I posted would be about the only thing. You still place calls like normal, just when you go to answer, it'll pop up with the app / full screen that can be themed and all that. It doesn't have it's own dialer UI like ExDialer or something along those lines and when you click on a number, it still opens up to your normal dialer. So you'd still be sticking with the stock phone app for 90% of things. :)