"How would you change ASUS' Transformer Pad Infinity?"

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since everyone has already mentioned almost everything that should be fixed about the tf700, let me add a different note: how about the newly introduced Ubuntu for tablet? The idea behind it is pretty awesome, one OS for all devices, from phones, tablets to desktops. If Canonical can pull this off, it will create a new future for Linux.
    Make it thicker and include the following:

larger internal battery
    real USB connector on the tablet itself
    put all connectors in one place (bottom preferably)
    "rubberized" finish (like my DroidX2)
    More, faster RAM

I've never been a fan of any integrated flash memory, those chips fail, make it replaceable.
    FULL SIZE SD slot on the tablet itself.

put decent speakers in the keyboard dock, f the ones on the tablet itself. the only thing that EVER had good built-in speakers were those giant rear-projection big-screen TVs.

2.4ghz and 5ghz WiFi (an external antenna connector would be AMAZING too)

enough of these proprietary dock connectors, break it down to multiple simple PROVEN designs. wanna have something special for a dock, make it surface contacts and not something that penetrates the chassis of the device... this is just as dumb as crApple and Scamsung's designs.

However, I do LOVE that this thing is made of metal and takes abuse very well (It still blows me away that people complain about them falling apart, maybe I got lucky, maybe the WW sku tablets are held to a higher standard than the US sku? cause I have ABUSED the hell out of mine and it has not given me any grief from a physical hardware standpoint. It has been through extreme heat, extreme cold, it gets dropped on hard surfaces (I use it as an ALLDATA reader through VNC when I'm workin on vehicles and it looks as beat up as your average shop's snapon brick)