[ROM]White Rabbit 1.4.1 Bravo

Search This thread

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
please provide me link to download this ROM.Can this be installed via multiboot?

Link should be in first post. Never tried multi boot (I answered in multi boot post ? ). I'm going to up my nandroid this evening with all WR tweaks and a few of my own. It will be based on Quarx latest CM7. I'd include a custom font, but they don't always work for international users. Its basically updated. WR without installer or extra apps. What sucks is I made the updated zip and everything works except radio and sqlite3 db patches.

I'd like to start miui but I've been holding off until I get this finished. That's why I'm just gonna up the nandroid and call it good enough. Yes, its lazy, but all you'd be missing is the options to install extra apps WR comes with (half are with cm7/gapps by default) and 75% of the rest is theme related. Its plenty good to be used as primary rom base, with cm9 on multi boot.

skeevydude

Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
I'll post an updated zip once the UOT Kitchen clears out.

Features
  • Customized Cyanbread Theme
  • Custom Framework Animations
  • Touch Recovery Preinstalled
  • Multiboot Preinstalled
  • Miui File Explorer from Defy Forums
  • Multi Boot Manager
  • Bravia Postprocessing (a new one that works)
  • Beats Audio (a better updated beats)
  • No Custom Overclock
  • 30 Step Volume for Music, 7 for everything else (phone calls were 5 by default)
  • Gapps preinstalled with hacked Maps
  • Zepplinrox's scripts installed in xbin
  • Based on Quarx 2012\04\10 CM7 Nightly
  • And not a Nandroid

skeevydude

Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
I posted a CM7 Custom Rom in Bravo Dev. It has all the tweaks from White Rabbit (except Zipalign on Boot) I was having baseband and sqlite issues with Aroma, so I had to make a compromise and just removed Aroma, and added in the tweaks. Basicly, I left out GoLauncher, some of the MIUI apps, and Pdroid.

It dose use a Customized Cyanbread theme. If you don't like it, I also released a theme pack to revert it back to Stock Theme. Check it out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    whiterabbitedition.jpg

:::::::::::: DESCRIPTION :::::::::::::

Hi, here is my second Rom. I was totally impressed by CM7. The speed, the battery life, everything was better as MIUI was. The only think I hated was the design. Therefore, I created a nice looking CM7 Rom with a lot of great Tweaks, Mods and extra Apps.

It is nothing special. I added some MIUI and ICS styles or Apps to get some MIUI or ICS feeling. All Apps are either available through XDA or the Android Market.

This Rom is based on Kang and Jordon and should work on most Defy and Defy+, even the new 2.3.6 Kernels. Also camera and battery should work 100%.

The new Version includes AROMA Installer by Amarullz. This is a great feature and I love it. Every of you can choose the tweaks, mods and apps during the installation with touch support. If not working properly you can use Volume Keys and Power Button, like in CWM. BIG THANK goes to Amarullz for his great tool.

Also a big THANKS to skeevy420, who changed the Rom to Support also Motorola Bravo Device. Therefore, it should now work on 3 devices, but support will be provided in the Motorola Bravo Forum.

FEATURES::::::::

based on CM7 Kang 22.03 / Jordan 27.02
    Now also with Motorola Bravo Version
    With Aroma Installer and Touch Support
    Aroma Installer in 6 languages available
    WIFI PowerSave / Zipalign / Juve's Ram Mod
    Different Wifi + GPS Settings ( optional )
    VSuite Voice Dealer ( ICS port from Maniac103 )
    V6 SuperCharger Script
    Beats Audio Support
    Pdroid Treiber and App
    Defy+ Battery Support
    Bravia Engine Mod
    SmoothScroll and VolumeIncrease Tweak
    Media Sound Folder is created on SD Card ( thx maniac103 )
    extra Soundfiles / Bootanimation
    DNS set to Google Server ( SetDNS not needed )
    CPU Settings a little bit untervolted
    ICS Standard Font
    ICS or CM7 Bootanimation
    ICS Transition and Screen Rotation
    AppWidgetPicker
    Rom Toolbox ( optional )
    Google Apps ( optional )
    GoLauncher Ex with NewMIUI Theme
    Second Boot Settings ( everything is set perfectly after the second boot )
    Custom Recovery 5.0.6
    Miui Explorer Port
    Google Play Store and Music
    Hacked Google Apps
    Updated Google Apps
    DSP Manager and STK ( optional ) )
    APN List and Adfree Host File
    Motorola Apps ( optional )
    MIUI Ports and alternatives ( optional )
    build.prop Tweaks and Fingerprint set to MB526
    and some other stuff

::::::::::::: LANGUAGES ::::::::::::::

CM7 Kang Languages = German, English, Espanol, French, Catalia, Cestina, Dansk, Georgian, Hebrw, Hrvatski, Indonesian, Italiano, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Nederlands, Polski, Protuguese, Romana, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Tagalog, Tieng Viet, Türkce, Urdu, and many more

Aroma Installer Languages = German, English, Espanol, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Serbia, French, Swedish

:::::::::::::::::::::: Installation IMPORTANT ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CM7 is not like MIUI, we need to set some stuff manually. Of course everything works out of the box and the ICS CM7 Theme is set automatically, but to get the perfect WhiteRabbit Feeling we need to set some options. Installation is really easy with Aroma Installer and you can choose every Tweak, Mod or App during the installation. I recommend the MIUI Apps and specially GoLauncher! This have to be set :

to get the perfect WhiteRabbit Feeling

choose at the first boot "GoLauncher" as your Standard Launcher and set it to forever
    click on your HomeScreen on your MenuKey on your Defy and choose "Themes" and activate "NewMIUI Theme"
    click again on your HomeScreen on the MenuKey and open up the "Preferences" of GoLauncher. Click on "Visual Settings" -> "Icons" -> and choose "Icon size" to "Large Size"
    still in the GoLauncher Settings -> click on "App drawer settings" and choose under "App Drawer Scrolling orientation" -> "Vertical continous"
    back on the HomeScreen click on the Phone App and choose "exDialer" as your favorite Dialer ( if installed )
    open up "MiLocker" ( if installed ) and click on "Settings" at the bottom -> choose "Miui Default" or "ICS" Theme to get rid of chinese symbols

So now you should have a fast and nice designed system. Hopefully everything works for you and have a look at Settings, CM7 has even more options as Miui has.

:::::::::::::::::::::: DOWNLOAD ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DOWNLOAD WhiteRabbit Bravo Edition v.1.4.1
    nur für Motorola Bravo / MD5 = 8146bdce8a13e276ef083858281e9034

Have fun with it and I would be happy about some feedback

:::::::::::::::::::::: BUGS and INFOS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bravo users may experience issues with GoLauncher on first boot. GoLauncher works fine after reboot.
    Bravo users need to boot into 2nd-init. 2nd-boot will not boot the system.
    Defy+ User with 2.3.6 will have mostly a Force Close at their first boot with SystemUI, which is the notification bar. Just reboot once and everything will be ok.
    User with problems in installation could try to install Pikachu Edition and back WhiteRabbit Edition, some Users reported that it helped.
    Call Recording could have some problems with alternative apps
    The normal Dialer and Contact App can't be uninstalled if exDialer is installed. It is only a visual App. If you uninstall the Dialer and Contact App you won't get any calls, even exDialer is installed.
    If Milocker is activated you won't be able to use PIN or any other SecurityLock. This is not a Bug, it is because Milocker deactivates the Lockscreen and is only an App.
    Airplane Mode can lead on some phones to lose the connection to your mobile provider, specially Defy+ Users

:::::::::::::::::::::: DONATION ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi, it takes a lot of time to create these Roms, support the Users with help and fix bugs. I am doing it for free and it makes fun, but if you want to support me your are free to donate me a beer.

:::::::::::::::::::::: CREDTIS ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks to Amarullaz, Sesme, maniac103, nadlabaks, skeevy420, currydude, ephumuris, Boogieman, Mark, Defy@1.1Ghz, Kang, RATTAR, Dirk 64, maniac103, cile und Wajk, M1cha, Nexx, el afortunado, annowob, Daihogo, outmixx, Ralf, hboy1337, Akki, pulleman, Vorkkernel Team, Andy, Andy Thomson, endursa, dewyeyed, majamee, chron, ladyboo, woSaa, Galnet, derbestimmer, MagicMarcus, Jackmu95, Gerrett, t1MzN, Mamboo5, Zjs, thinka, bodo-riediger and everybody from MIUI-Germany.de Community, Android-Hilfe.de, XDA-Developers.com and all the people I forgot.

A big thanks goes to M1cha, and my Test Users: andk, Vetzki, Leitn, Dirk64, Squerk, Akki, Senci, AlMustanir, Kalain, Elmo1986, M1cha, powerschumi, modmatt, Codi11, wurmhoschi, schuelf.

Special Thanks goes to the Users who donated me: PassiMC, Ralph, Michael, FlO, Annette. Thomas, Death-Marco, nomeansno , Harald, Martin, Christian, Raxman, Dortking, c_nutz, Igor, horst37, Arno, Manuel, Toasti, TomShi, Husi10, Ulrich, kartargo

:)

1.4.1 Update

***I only updated the installer to include French and Swedish, and removed the 2nd-boot warning; NO need to update if you're already running WR 1.4 since only the installer was updated. The Defy 1.4.1 removed the Volume Step Mod, I left it in ours since nobody has posted problems with it.:)***
    Yes. Fully working and great.:D I only had issues when restoring apps with titanium batch with app+data, but that can happen with any rom.;) The OC vsel settings may be low. That varies phone to phone. To be safe, move Vsel 2 and 3 up one each, and Vsel 1 can actually go to 22. I've used 22 with every rom I've ever used. Some roms can handle 21-19, but 22 I've found is stable and reliable.

I've had minor theme issues, but that's probably because I used custom install and had mixed miui and ics settings. Just play with the Rom Toolbox and you'll be themed however you like in no time.
    It installs the same as any cm7. Wipe data/ cache/ dalvik/ install. I've installed 3 times no problem. Can't help more. Have to get to work.
    hey friend had to return to 2.2 does not froyo which was my mistake and I have root but how to install apk outside SndInitDefy_2.0 market (1). apk install is not as aid

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

all these steps but did not happened

Google 2nd-init defy you should find the forum for it and download 2.0

sent from my Motorola Bravo running CM7 White Rabbit Edition 1.4 Test 2
    Google desafía 2-init APK y descargar la versión 2.0. la instalación de la recuperación en la aplicación (asegúrese de que su la última versión) y reiniciar el sistema y no debería ser una luz LED azul y el volumen presione hacia abajo cuando la veas) utilizar los botones de volumen para desplazarse hacia abajo a la recuperación a continuación, presione el botón de encendido para seleccionar . a continuación, seleccione la recuperación personalizado. ir a limpiar la caché de datos o seleccionar que sí. y luego ir a avanzado y limpiar caché Dalvik. luego vaya a instalar el código postal de la tarjeta SD y seleccionar la postal de la rom que desea instalar y pulse YES. y debe levantarse de instalación de aroma y pulse el idioma y el bravo de Motorola en la pantalla táctil y su auto bastante explicativa de allí. después de la instalación haya finalizado se reiniciará y si bootloops o se bloquea en el logotipo de la M acaba de sacar la batería y ponerla de nuevo y debe arrancar. preguntar si necesita ayuda más.