The NEW BS Thread

Search This thread
S

sckboy78

Just be careful. You might get in trouble with the mods. You know they said no more of these threads...lol!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Benignoid

Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Just be careful. You might get in trouble with the mods. You know they said no more of these threads...lol!

I'm not trying to be a douche but the sticky says, no more of these (even though they're awesome) infractions will be given out, just hope a great contributor like yourself doesn't get into any trouble.

Actually...
18208cd5-9804-ef05.jpg

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

S

sckboy78

Oh, so he went back on their word that they stickied? Figures. I'm deleting my account. I just notified Mike Chanon to do so. This forum is becoming too much. You want to enforce the rules so hard but then go back on the rules you posted. I got a warning today saying I was posting warez. A member asked if an app was paid. I said um...no comment. Check your pm. Ok maybe that looked like I was hooking him up with warez which is against the rules, fine, I'll take that but since we are playing by the rules now then this shouldn't be allowed. No offence Syn.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=29918347

Last edited:

Synthetic.Nightmare

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 29, 2011
Oh, so he went back on their word that they stickied? Figures. I'm deleting my account. I just notified Mike Chanon to do so. This forum is becoming too much. You want to enforce the rules so hard but then go back on the rules you posted. I got a warning today saying I was posting warez. A member asked if an app was paid. I said um...no comment. Check your pm. Ok maybe that looked like I was hooking him up with warez which is against the rules, fine, I'll take that but since we are playing by the rules now then this shouldn't be allowed. No offence Syn.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=29918347

I have made very few threads (all of importance, bar this one). This one matters least to me :p Honestly, I had woken up in the middle of the night, read that and wanted to see if the dibs were upheld until the morning.
Other than that, as far as I know I got a free pass, mod said it was okay.

Thanks Synthetic.Nightmare.

What's that fee?

Well, I'm glad you asked. If you pledge now at our $75 premium level, you will receive a free hat and a gift basket filled with exotic fruits from Ecuador

Benignoid

Dec 18, 2011
Texas
So how bout them aliens? The FBI Roswell files prove they are officially real :p

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

extrem0

Feb 7, 2012
Damn!! I almost got my post on first page. So I could do some advertisement and pay membership fee for trolling.

extrem0

Feb 7, 2012
So just now my One S case broke. I tried to superglue it back together, but then I had an itch "down there" with superglue on my hands. Now my hand is attached to my balls with no way of getting them off without telling my mom. FML..
BTW - this took forever ti type with onr hand :(

Just like American pie

estallings15

Apr 22, 2011
P.O.S. XDA app keeps giving me invalid thread ID.

Invasion2, put some nail polish remover on there. When you get your hand off, put some lotion on there to keep it from drying out too badly.

How horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: invasion2

Salviikiddd

Aug 21, 2011
Boston
My best friend just gave me his already rooted Sensation as a late birthday gift :D:p now I got two phones to play with now! Woooooooooo

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please before going to bed tonight ,I dont know who has kids or who does not, but please if you pray or not. Please say a prayer for those little kids in that little town in Connecticut that where involved in todays sad sad tragedy and please hug your kids just a little closer tonight if you have any..I know it says the BS thread and this is the farthest thing from it,but I believe prayers help and they really need some in that town tonight..So even if you are not religious please acknowledge these kids and there families,I can even imagine the pain they feel...
    Where dibs are ALWAYS respected.

Rule(s):
    STAY ON TOPIC!
    TROLLS ARE ALLOWED (after paying a membership fee)
    Everything in the fridge with my name on it, belongs to ME
    Happy New Year Guys thanks for supporting me all year round.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    My balls itch... Who feels like e-scratching them?????

Sent from my Dark Unicorn Resurrected v.2.5 using xda premium

i bet invasion2 would love to do that ;)
    just hope he doesn't "accidentally" get super glue on his hands again lol
    I got a good Asian driving joke but it's pretty bad as in o don't want to say it in public :)

Sent from my MyTouch 4G using xda app-developers app

I was gonna say an Asian joke but it crashed :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using xda premium