[Q] c11 roms baseband unknown

Search This thread

Aditmac1

Feb 19, 2014
I recently flashed the temasek and official CM11 roms, but the baseband has been unknown since.
So I had flash back to the original rom that I was using, my QUESTION is that I like cm11 alot, so how can i fix this problem?

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Which Note model? -- N9005 or N9005 variant? -
  • T/w8 ?

Which recovery do you use?

Last edited:

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Last time a user had that issue, he fixed it by flashing stock via odin and then CM but he was using a n9005 so I am not sure if that will work for you as well...However no harm in trying.

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!

Aditmac1

Feb 19, 2014
Last time a user had that issue, he fixed it by flashing stock via odin and then CM but he was using a n9005 so I am not sure if that will work for you as well...However no harm in trying.

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!

I'm sorry but I speak poor English. What is a Stock? I've tried flashing kernel and baseband but it did not work.
When I use Temasek's v45, it shows that my baseband is ML1, but when I use further version, it becomes unknown.

Aditmac1

Feb 19, 2014
Stock is your original Samsung ROM

Sent from my CM11 Kitkat powered N9005

ok i see, i tought it was sth like baseband or kernel or sth else.
I just flashed a n9006 rom made by chinese romers to get my note mp4 into a note3, or i could just use temasek's v45.
I just wanna use the latest cm11 rom but it seems that it's not quite possible for now, so i'll just stick to my original rom...

qlum

Sep 28, 2013
ZTE Axon 7
I actually got to a similar problem, after some cyanogenmod update I suddenly got no cellular service at all signal strength stuck on -120db and its stuck on searching for service, flashing older versions, wipes, all did nothing :(

qlum

Sep 28, 2013
ZTE Axon 7
It also worked for me although sadly I could not use my backup again after flashing back to cyanogenemod so its time to start downloading. At least my phone is fully functional now, even if I lost a bit of data.

Last edited:

qlum

Sep 28, 2013
ZTE Axon 7
Yea it also wasn't prompting for ping with mine.

Though starting again fresh does work, I am currently again on the latest nightlies. however if this happens again I will probably wait for a stable release because having to reinstall everything is not really desirable.

Aditmac1

Feb 19, 2014
Yea it also wasn't prompting for ping with mine.

Though starting again fresh does work, I am currently again on the latest nightlies. however if this happens again I will probably wait for a stable release because having to reinstall everything is not really desirable.

it is rather annoying to reinstall everything,even with kies