[ROM][AOSP][BETA][4.4.2][KOT49H] SomethingExplosive - v2.0.4 - 01/11/14

Search This thread

jschramm97

Nov 8, 2007
You didn't use the 'super nuke script' to do the wipe? Also i'm using ClockWork recovery, is that okay?

something15525

Dec 12, 2010
You didn't use the 'super nuke script' to do the wipe? Also i'm using ClockWork recovery, is that okay?

Nope, no script used. And yeah, that's what i'm using. I'm on CWM 6.0.2.5.

I couldn't see an issue with using the superwipe script either, but I'm just letting you know exactly what I did so you could replicate the situation.

jschramm97

Nov 8, 2007
I've got CWM Touch 6.0.2.3, i'll see if i can grab an update to that.

I'm just curious, what device are you tethering off your Gnex?

jschramm97

Nov 8, 2007
NAILED IT! What ever you did/changed fixed it, i'm actually posting this from my wife's Windows 7 ultra-book via my GNex connection. But i'm completely stock, should I try and configure my gmail and my app's?

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Well, I first want to apologize, as I think I might have wasted some of your time. But After connecting my wife's laptop (Windows 7), then my 3rd gen iPad, I still had an issue getting my Surface RT to connect. After realizing it was only the Surface RT having issues, I did some digging and found this : http://winrtsource.com/2012/12/24/s...-limited-connectivity-issues-temporary-fixes/

Turns out the Surface has issues connecting to hotspot's and putting them into a "limited" connectivity state, but as a work around i was able to enable BT tethering, and connected that way and it's working fine. I really am sorry, and I sent you another 12 pack, i hope you'll accept that as an apology.

Last edited:

something15525

Dec 12, 2010
NAILED IT! What ever you did/changed fixed it, i'm actually posting this from my wife's Windows 7 ultra-book via my GNex connection. But i'm completely stock, should I try and configure my gmail and my app's?

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Well, I first want to apologize, as I think I might have wasted some of your time. But After connecting my wife's laptop (Windows 7), then my 3rd gen iPad, I still had an issue getting my Surface RT to connect. After realizing it was only the Surface RT having issues, I did some digging and found this : http://winrtsource.com/2012/12/24/s...-limited-connectivity-issues-temporary-fixes/

Turns out the Surface has issues connecting to hotspot's and putting them into a "limited" connectivity state, but as a work around i was able to enable BT tethering, and connected that way and it's working fine. I really am sorry, and I sent you another 12 pack, i hope you'll accept that as an apology.

Dude, it's no problem at all, and thank you so much for your generosity! It's very kind.

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
Just this cool girl I know.:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nice. (;

quagmire2.jpg

Glad you had a good night dude

jschramm97

Nov 8, 2007
Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingJelly - v0.9.9 - 02/20/13

Quick question if you don't mind, i used NFC every so often, now it states unsupported device due to it being unlocked, does that mean I can't us NFC/wallet at all or does it mean use at own risk? It loaded my previous settings which is why I was asking.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

blankit

Oct 28, 2010

Quick question if you don't mind, i used NFC every so often, now it states unsupported device due to it being unlocked, does that mean I can't us NFC/wallet at all or does it mean use at own risk? It loaded my previous settings which is why I was asking.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Still works..... It just means use at your own risk like you stated

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Reactions: jschramm97

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com

Big ups on the ROM happy to see u and sniper graduated out our class while I kinda dropped out for family life and health reason but like I told sniper I'll be back and in the game with talks might need some learning from talks tho lol. Congrats

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
Re: [ROM][AOSP][4.2.2][JDQ39] SomethingExplosive - v0.9.9 - 02/20/13

Big ups on the ROM happy to see u and sniper graduated out our class while I kinda dropped out for family life and health reason but like I told sniper I'll be back and in the game with talks might need some learning from talks tho lol. Congrats

Ask us anything dude!! However.. Something is just a little smarter than me. :cool:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Reactions: Anon9mouz

Top Liked Posts