[Q] Installing any ROM on C6943

Search This thread

albertmed98

May 14, 2014
Hi there everybody!

I've been following the xda for almost two years now, first to mod my old GS3 and now I keep it up with the Z1. You guys rocks!

My Z1 (C6943) is running a C6903 .534 (by NUT), rooted, with last dualrecovery working properly. I've been trying to install the iHackers 4.1 lately. My problem is that when I try to install the .zip file through the TWRP I get the message that it cannot open the file, along with (bad) and finally aborting the installation. Is there any solution to this? I have downloaded the file again but no luck either. Am I doing something really dumb?

I hope you understand my poor english, I'm trying to improve :eek:
Thanks in advance and have a great day.

:D

May 9, 2014
Hi there everybody!

I've been following the xda for almost two years now, first to mod my old GS3 and now I keep it up with the Z1. You guys rocks!

My Z1 (C6943) is running a C6903 .534 (by NUT), rooted, with last dualrecovery working properly. I've been trying to install the iHackers 4.1 lately. My problem is that when I try to install the .zip file through the TWRP I get the message that it cannot open the file, along with (bad) and finally aborting the installation. Is there any solution to this? I have downloaded the file again but no luck either. Am I doing something really dumb?

Hey
You mentioned that you use dual recovery. Did you try to install the zip with philz touch (volume up when the phone vibrates) after you tried with twrp?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z1 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: albertmed98

albertmed98

May 14, 2014
Still not working. It has worked one time, but when I flash de kernel and baseband it get stuck on Sony logo. I've been trying this for days and still can't get done.

May 9, 2014
Still not working. It has worked one time, but when I flash de kernel and baseband it get stuck on Sony logo. I've been trying this for days and still can't get done.

You did "wipe data/factory reset" before trying to install the zip? And what about your bootloader, locked or unlocked?
You probably already know this but there are two step by step guides (one for locked and the other for unlocked bootloader). Just in case you didn't recognize it:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2716182

Reactions: albertmed98

albertmed98

May 14, 2014
You did "wipe data/factory reset" before trying to install the zip? And what about your bootloader, locked or unlocked?
You probably already know this but there are two step by step guides (one for locked and the other for unlocked bootloader). Just in case you didn't recognize it:

I'm into LB. I finally solve the problem and I think the cause is my micro SD, it cannot mount/unmount files. Thanks for the help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there everybody!

Hey
    You mentioned that you use dual recovery. Did you try to install the zip with philz touch (volume up when the phone vibrates) after you tried with twrp?