[ROM][WWE] G10's Evo HD v8.40[WM_21914/ 24001 Sense 2017/ 2018][Updated_08.09.10]

Search This thread
uninstall the editor and then cht, that will get you back to square one. to oninstall my cab will need a reinstall and then and uninstall as they share files between CHT and mine

The phone froze after I loaded some software so I did a hard reset and then went through the steps again....same result...no dusk :(

Ce la vie

Thanks anyway George

grzegorz10

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2008
Marulan
The phone froze after I loaded some software so I did a hard reset and then went through the steps again....same result...no dusk :(

Ce la vie

Thanks anyway George
Firstly, your still on the Default rom thread of mine. Not sure whats happening there as I've never had any trouble putting it on. I'll resolve that next week for you and release a Dusk CHT version as well.

Firstly, your still on the Default rom thread of mine. Not sure whats happening there as I've never had any trouble putting it on. I'll resolve that next week for you and release a Dusk CHT version as well.

I think I'm on the right thread...I changed to this rom because I figured it has the dusk add on anyway...

Cool, I'll be looking forward to it.

Cheers

Sammy

Rainbow86

Jan 25, 2009
Beijing
Why use Evo?

I think I'm on the right thread...I changed to this rom because I figured it has the dusk add on anyway...

Cool, I'll be looking forward to it.

Cheers

Sammy

Hi...

Sorry for being stupid. Why do you use the Evo ROM and ad the Dusk theme to it when you have the Dusk ROM already.

I have tried both and I can say it is quicker and more responsive if you use the Dusk ROM I think it takes less space to.

Just my way to think. If I were you I would use the Dusk ROM and ad CHT to it and after that the Dusk CHT graphics cab.

Kind regards,
Rainbow86

Hi...

Sorry for being stupid. Why do you use the Evo ROM and ad the Dusk theme to it when you have the Dusk ROM already.

I have tried both and I can say it is quicker and more responsive if you use the Dusk ROM I think it takes less space to.

Just my way to think. If I were you I would use the Dusk ROM and ad CHT to it and after that the Dusk CHT graphics cab.

Kind regards,
Rainbow86

Hi Rainbow

I've actually been using the other rom for a long time. There's a couple of glitches that I've noticed. I can't rearrange the htc sense tabs...ie...calendar is near the end etc. I just got used to it's idiosyncracies but as this rom is being upgraded I thought I'd give it a go.

I also really like the JSPA program manager that comes with this.

To be honest though...I probably wouldn't have changed except that I couldn't access the pin code in my other one and so had to reflash the stock Telstra rom anyway....after that, I figured I'd give this one a go. :)

EDIT: One more thing...I couldn't get cht to work since V8 in the dusk rom, so I was always using v6......cht is a fantastic addition that I didn't want to give up

G10's Evo HD v8.40

Last edited:

Rainbow86

Jan 25, 2009
Beijing
Okay...

Hi Rainbow

I've actually been using the other rom for a long time. There's a couple of glitches that I've noticed. I can't rearrange the htc sense tabs...ie...calendar is near the end etc. I just got used to it's idiosyncracies but as this rom is being upgraded I thought I'd give it a go.

I also really like the JSPA program manager that comes with this.

To be honest though...I probably wouldn't have changed except that I couldn't access the pin code in my other one and so had to reflash the stock Telstra rom anyway....after that, I figured I'd give this one a go. :)

EDIT: One more thing...I couldn't get cht to work since V8 in the dusk rom, so I was always using v6......cht is a fantastic addition that I didn't want to give up

G10's Evo HD v8.40

Hi Sammy...

I understand your meaning but I have been a Beta tester for this ROMs for a quite a while now and it was for only one time that the re arrangement of the tabs didn't work. :)

I pointed it out for George and np since than. Also I use CHT for almost a 4 days at least on this ROM and have had no problem what so ever. Working like a charm. Only thing I can t answer about is if Facebook, Twitter or Youtube works as they should
That is because of the ban of them here in China.

JSPA is a part of both ROMs and are there because we asked George about it and he liked it as much as Pandemoniumone and I did.

So give the latest ones a chance you will not regret it. :)

Kind regards,
Rainbow86

Last edited:

samouri

Nov 9, 2007
hi all, sorry for all my questions but i'm new in flashing costom roms, kindly tell me how to enable the windows lock when the phone is in standby mode, i installed CHT and CHT editor and when i enable the lockscreen the caller ID doesn't appear, so i want to enable the windows lock that came with the rom better but i can't do it, thanks for u

Top Liked Posts