Whatsup wont start...zynga poker crash..

Search This thread

hielo_te

Nov 21, 2011
I have whatsupp and zynga poker (both from market and up2date). Today i installed some app from market called Tel aviv night life and ever since poker crash and whatsup will enter only manualy(cant enter from contacts)... any one have any idea why is that ??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

hielo_te

Nov 21, 2011
1) If you are rooted, boot into CWM and fix permissions.
2) If this doesnt work, flash a new ROM.

How change permissions thru CWM ? All i have is install update and boot, factory settings and thats it...
When i rooted my sgs2 i did flashed secure kernel in the end to remove yellow triangle at boot.. to flash insecure kernel ?

woodstock_ahem

Jun 2, 2011
from CWM - reboot into Clockworkmod recovery...
the phone will reboot into the CWM recovery
using the volume button navigate to "advanced"..select using home button
navigate to "fix permission" again using volume button..then select using home button

hielo_te

Nov 21, 2011
from CWM - reboot into Clockworkmod recovery...
the phone will reboot into the CWM recovery
using the volume button navigate to "advanced"..select using home button
navigate to "fix permission" again using volume button..then select using home button

I dont have advanced.... and no fix permissions..

oinkylicious

May 1, 2011
www.notjustnerds.co.uk
Today i installed some app from market called Tel aviv night life and ever since poker crash and whatsup will enter only manualy(cant enter from contacts)... any one have any idea why is that ??

You really installed an application with this as description Find all the great bars, clubs of Tel Aviv. Use our restaurant guide and enjoy our Tel Aviv event guide, and this permission Services that cost you money, directly call phone numbers, Allows the application to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious applications may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill..

Judging by the "developer's" other applications, and the reviews they got, I'd recommend getting rid of that ASAP.

hielo_te

Nov 21, 2011
I did got rid of it... now causing me troubles.. i need to flash new rom to fix tis ??