[Q] Verizon Note 2 on boost?

Search This thread

snowfox17

Mar 7, 2014
Hello everyone-

I had a Nexus S 4g on Boost mobile that someone flashed for me a few years ago. Fast forward to now and I thought it was time to upgrade so I was looking to pick up a Sprint Note 2 - however only found a Verizon one. While I could just pay someone again I'm kind of interested in playing around with this and getting it to work for myself. Not really for money just curiousity and it would give me something to do.

So I have a Verizon Note 2 and found the flashing note 2 guide..none are for the verizon version however.

So could someone point me in the right direction as to what I should be researching?

Also my Nexus S didn't have a Sim Card...am I going to need one for my note 2 to work?

Last but not least - I was told if I get a phone that had 4g to use as the dummy that I could possibly get 4g with my note 2?

I'm not looking for anything to be handed to me and am capable and researching and spending hours on something however I'm only interested in learning how to do it for this particular phone for myself.

Appreciate any help - thanks.