Help Me Get On Track

Search This thread

bor3d2damax

Mar 4, 2011
New York
Hey guys, just got my G Flex and it's an LS995 Sprint version. However, the person who traded with me has rooted the phone and flashed a AT&T ROM. Im happy because it works on MetroPCS but how am I supposed to go about flashing a 4.4 rom? Not too sure about this.

bor3d2damax

Mar 4, 2011
New York
I just need to know if there is a way that I can safely get into 4.4. Anything, a link or a simple explanation. I already read the thread on the the unlocking but im not sure if its sim unlocked or just flashed

Ickyz

Feb 17, 2014
Blúntville
Rom

I just need to know if there is a way that I can safely get into 4.4. Anything, a link or a simple explanation. I already read the thread on the the unlocking but im not sure if its sim unlocked or just flashed
Sounds like they just Flashed a ROM
So if It works and ur fine with ATT keep it if you wanna go stock an build your way up then u'll need LGFLASHTOOL and correct TOT or KDZ and then u'll have to figure out how to get into download mode (Plug USB in2 PC with phone POWERED OFF) plug USB in well holdin VOL UP BUTTON

Hope this helps

Reactions: bor3d2damax

bor3d2damax

Mar 4, 2011
New York
So if It works and ur fine with ATT keep it if you wanna go stock an build your way up then u'll need LGFLASHTOOL and correct TOT or KDZ and then u'll have to figure out how to get into download mode (Plug USB in2 PC with phone POWERED OFF) plug USB in well holdin VOL UP BUTTON

Hope this helps

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rom

Hope this helps