⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠Dali Surreal Aluminium Vantage Sense ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Search This thread

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
What does mean "classier"? Could you define,please?
Suite is not supposed to be "classier"..Suite is supposed to be uninspected,surprising,non-uniformed,non-classic, one word....Surrealistic.

It wasn't my intentetion to offend, what I meant was that the taskbar suited the grey/silver theme that runs throughout your theme:(

Meanwhile,I am working all alone,and I do small progress step by step,and my occupation right now is MAGNET-O-WEATHER powered by G-Sensor.It is bigger step than taskbar right now. ;)

I know you work alone & encourage all your work you do for us all who can't do these things you modders do & can't wait to see your final results:D

tin2404

It wasn't my intentetion to offend, what I meant was that the taskbar suited the grey/silver theme that runs throughout your theme:(
I know you work alone & encourage all your work you do for us all who can't do these things you modders do & can't wait to see your final results:D
No,my friend.Yu did not offend me.I just state vision that I have and I try to stick to it. ;)
Everything will get on place.Just need some time because it is a lot of testing and developing and design "measuring" to do yet. ;)
Biggest problem is when you made Suite you have to work on MULTIPLE levels,for difference when you make only a slider or taskbar,you can focus on one thing.Multiple work mean thinking and working on multiple levels taking care about everything inside the Suite that it supposed to work correctly.Therefore, it is better when you work on all package,because if you stays on basic design, there is a unpleasant possibillity that users can just destroy your design and vision with their own "addons",and how you see that it supposed to work,look and feel. ;)

Last edited:

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
Niiice

No,my friend.Yu did not offend me.I just state vision that I have and I try to stick to it. ;)
Everything will get on place.Just need some time because it is a lot of testing and developing and design "measuring" to do yet. ;)

Ooooh, your a sneaky 1 aren't you poppin up an update.
1-lovin the new tabs on internet
2-weather change looks nice the sun especially, can't wait til new cookies comes out because weather will be independant from clock
3-thanx for the taskbar looks great on theme

Bloody marvellous again keep it up
thanx

p.s check pm

tin2404

NAVIGATION Skin Dali Aluminium Vantage for IGO8 series will be published soon. Resolution only WVGA.

loadinga.png
screen01ni.jpg

Last edited:

jhawk2820

Apr 12, 2010
Follow the steps closely but it does not work on my htc hd2.
stuck after step 4 (4. Install Dali Vantage.v.4.0.zip).

restart phone after install step 4, press Start icon or press start button does not go the start menu.

I on stock ROM V1.66. Also tried install after hard reset also can't work

Habbit

Sep 11, 2008
Hiroshima

restart phone after install step 4, press Start icon or press start button does not go the start menu.

I had the same problem initially, so after I disabled Sense, I installed both the Vantage UI and the Sense theme and before I reset, I re-enabled Sense and then turned the phone off. Make sure you don't go back to the home screen, or Sense will launch.

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
Someone who had previous probs but theme now perfect

I had problems to begin with i was on tins case constantly I found it easier after I flashed a rom, i think i was running a lower manilla than everyone else now its perfect it should work straight after a hard reset. btw what is your manilla?​

I had the same problem initially, so after I disabled Sense, I installed both the Vantage UI and the Sense theme and before I reset, I re-enabled Sense and then turned the phone off. Make sure you don't go back to the home screen, or Sense will launch.

The better way is to diasble sense then load vantage then theme, do a soft reset then enable sense that way. It then has a completely untouched load away from sense interfering in the way.​

tin2404

I think that it does NOT work with stock ROMs.

There is not enough data to locate installing error (manila version,ROM version...).This is Version 5.0, but I made mistake to rename it accordingly...So 4.0 is in fact 5.0..I am on vacation now and I do not have needed programs and platforms to do some modifications yet...but soon as my vacation finished I will do some corectiness. ;)
But,for sure,it works flowellesly because it has been throughout tested on multiple ROMs.

Right now I do some implementing of state of art GPS program as a part of Suite,but I am not certain should I do it as a separate modul installation,or incorporate into Suite.

But one is for sure : after installation,you need to left device about a minute to initialise itself correctly,and everything will be fine..and DO NOT FORGET TO DISSABLE SENSE DURING INSTALLATION....All files are very dependantly beetween eachother ! It means that you CAN NOT install Suite without theme,and vice versa !

Last edited:

Habbit

Sep 11, 2008
Hiroshima
The better way is to diasble sense then load vantage then theme, do a soft reset then enable sense that way. It then has a completely untouched load away from sense interfering in the way.​

Nope. Because when you restart the device, Sense fails to load and the taskbar becomes unusable, which is why the other way works better.

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool
Read the first post! it states after everything including reset enable sense I've gone through this with others on pm it says clean build because sense can interfere with the install process I've been beta testing and hard reseting til its finally perfect. Just waiting for my next dali fix

tin2404

Nope. Because when you restart the device, Sense fails to load and the taskbar becomes unusable, which is why the other way works better.

Sense and taskbar loads normaly as it suppose to do.Taskbar is part of Sense,so if Sense is started,taskbar loads normaly.There is no way that some module does not load,because they all are bounded.

tin2404

Read the first post! it states after everything including reset enable sense I've gone through this with others on pm it says clean build because sense can interfere with the install process I've been beta testing and hard reseting til its finally perfect. Just waiting for my next dali fix

There will be no fix.. There comes new version.
very,very soon since I collect enough data and responses from other users.:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi, im new here and i´m sorry for my lack of knoledge related to this subjects in advance. i have a zte silverbelt WM 6.5. is this theme compatible with my machine? if so how do i install it? thx

I do not know...Is that WVGA machine ? If you have Sense 2.5 I suppose it should work. Device must have at least 800x480 screen.All procedure is explained in opening post...Step by step.