Thanks Meter 26
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fort Assiniboine
[Q] Battery "drop" issue
Guys I am at a complete loss as to what might be causing this. I have searched for 2 days researching what could be causing this.
Things I have done to attempt to resolve:
1. "Placebo" clearing battery stats.
2. Charging phone to full, draining it till it was at 5%. Then rinse and repeat 3 times now atleast.
3. Frozen any apps I dont use, including many system apps.
4. Trying multiple different firmwares (all 4.2.2 so far mind you...)
5. Fixing permissions in recovery.
*Note - each firmware flash was a clean flash. No data/cache or apps aka Factory defaults.
I dont use any apps to mass-restore my previous apps or restore previous backups in recovery.
*I am rooted. Have the dual recovery and I have a locked bootloader.
Current Phone : Samsung Galaxy s4 (i337m) Rooted, 4.3 TW
*Retired* : Sony Xperia ZL 6506
*Retired* : Samsung Galaxy Note 2
*Retired* : Samsung Galaxy Note
*Retired*: Samsung Galaxy S3
*Retired*: HTC Desire HD
Tablet : Acer Iconia a510