Very slow for me
Originally Posted by kanttii
That is so true. If you had the stock 1.6 HTC ROM on your Magic too, you maybe remember how awful it was to use after a few weeks/months... Ginger Yoshi and other optimized ROMs make this a brand new device.
I've tested ICS & JB & Honeycomb on the phone, but even with the best available optimizations and fixes and hacks they still don't work as well as this ROM or DietGB.
Thanks yohshua again!
My phone (HTC Google Ion) is so slow, so as to be useless. From a cold boot, it takes 4 minutes to get to the main screen, and then another 2 minutes before the screen is responsive -- no joke. Here's what I have on it (from About Phone) -- advise if something is amiss:
- Model number: Sapphire/Dream
- Android version: 2.3.5
- Baseband: 62.50SJ.20.17U_220.127.116.11
- Kernel version: 18.104.22.168-s3-ads-ics-v1.5.3 tim@corona) )
- CPU info: ARMv6-compatible processor rev 2 (v6l)
- Mem info (avail/total): 26MB / 109MB
- Mod version: Ginger yoshi 1.5
- Build number: GRI40
For Internal Storage, it reports Total space of 296MB, and an Available space of 221MB. I also have 6.7GB of my 8GB accessible, and only 43MB of that used. Under Running, 68MB of RAM is being used, and 14MB is available.