[Theme] ShadyBlue for JellyBeans build 22 rom

Search This thread

1Cwulf

Jun 15, 2010
Ok, This is my first thread here so if anything in this thread is wrong just let me know and I will edit/delete it.

This is a theme I did for the doid razr and I made some big changes to make it for the Note 2. This theme is for Jellybeans build 21 Rom. I made this theme based on stock recents and touchwiz options. I suggest you have the same options. I am running stock and unable to test so make a backup before flashing this and let me know how it goes. If something is off let me know and I will try and fix it.I don't theme (or try to theme) as much as I used too and this could be the last one for a while.

Theme updated for Jellybeans Build 22

Credits
BeansTown106 for a great Rom
icedventimocha for letting me use his install script which is great!
Google for the OS
Samsung for great hardware

DISCLAIMER!!!
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU FLASH ON YOUR OWN PHONE OR ANY PROBLEMS THAT MAY RESULT FROM FLASHING THIS THEME, ITS YOUR PHONE SO OWN IT AND ANY PROBLEMS THAT COME WITH MODDING IT. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

Now here is ShadyBlue

Screen shots are from an older version of JellyBeans Rom. I will have updated ones later today.

What was themed

clock
flashbar
stock music player
popup browser
Samsung camera
Samsung keyboard
Browser (a little)
Calculator
contacts
Tw launcher
Sec Mms
SecNoteMyFiles
phone
settings
systemUI
framework-res
lidroid-res (toggles)
twframework
Gallery

For best results you should choose tw options in aroma

09-30-13
Updated for Build 22
Fixed charging file. should be a nice very smooth charging animation when plugged in while phone is on.
Added themed hangouts icon

Instructions
1.Make sure you have app that are themed already installed
2.Download theme and place it on your SD card
3.reboot into recovery
4.Select install and locate where you saved part 1 and select it
5.When finished (should take 2-3 minutes) select reboot.
6.Enjoy! (Optional)

Shady Blue download - http://d-h.st/w4H

Attachments

• shadyblue1.jpg
    shadyblue1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3,109
  • shadyblue2.jpg
    shadyblue2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,827
  • shadyblue3.jpg
    shadyblue3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,837
  • shadyblue4.jpg
    shadyblue4.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,641
  • shadyblue6.jpg
    shadyblue6.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,602
Last edited:

1Cwulf

Jun 15, 2010
Not sure, haven't tried it. If not I'll try and make time and get it updated for B21

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: sshafranko

1Cwulf

Jun 15, 2010
Shouldn't be to bad, flashing theme will replace framework, settings, some apps and systemUI files from B20. Basically you would be re flashing b20 lol

sshafranko

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2013
Little Ferry
Shouldn't be to bad, flashing theme will replace framework, settings, some apps and systemUI files from B20. Basically you would be re flashing b20 lol

Ohh ok...if the apps update though will I loose the theamed icons?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

1Cwulf

Jun 15, 2010
If you flash b21 you will lose theme and if you flash theme over b21 you would revert apks that were updated back to b20

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, This is my first thread here so if anything in this thread is wrong just let me know and I will edit/delete it.

This is a theme I did for the doid razr and I made some big changes to make it for the Note 2. This theme is for Jellybeans build 21 Rom. I made this theme based on stock recents and touchwiz options. I suggest you have the same options. I am running stock and unable to test so make a backup before flashing this and let me know how it goes. If something is off let me know and I will try and fix it.I don't theme (or try to theme) as much as I used too and this could be the last one for a while.

Theme updated for Jellybeans Build 22

Credits
    BeansTown106 for a great Rom
    icedventimocha for letting me use his install script which is great!
    Google for the OS
    Samsung for great hardware

DISCLAIMER!!!
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU FLASH ON YOUR OWN PHONE OR ANY PROBLEMS THAT MAY RESULT FROM FLASHING THIS THEME, ITS YOUR PHONE SO OWN IT AND ANY PROBLEMS THAT COME WITH MODDING IT. I HAVE NOT TESTED THIS SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

Now here is ShadyBlue

Screen shots are from an older version of JellyBeans Rom. I will have updated ones later today.

What was themed

clock
    flashbar
    stock music player
    popup browser
    Samsung camera
    Samsung keyboard
    Browser (a little)
    Calculator
    contacts
    Tw launcher
    Sec Mms
    SecNoteMyFiles
    phone
    settings
    systemUI
    framework-res
    lidroid-res (toggles)
    twframework
    Gallery

For best results you should choose tw options in aroma

09-30-13
    Updated for Build 22
    Fixed charging file. should be a nice very smooth charging animation when plugged in while phone is on.
    Added themed hangouts icon

Instructions
    1.Make sure you have app that are themed already installed
    2.Download theme and place it on your SD card
    3.reboot into recovery
    4.Select install and locate where you saved part 1 and select it
    5.When finished (should take 2-3 minutes) select reboot.
    6.Enjoy! (Optional)

Shady Blue download - http://d-h.st/w4H
    Found a nice wallpaper matching this theme really well if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Sorry about the fc's. I have to look into what's causing it. Didn't happen to me but read it happened to a few.

Maybe try a fresh clean install of B22 reboot then install theme? That's how I did it but can't say it will work for you.

In any case I will probably redo the install just in case I screwed something up lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Did you base the theme off of sense or stock recents? Because users must use the same or you will get SystemUI force closes out the ying yang

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    My battery percentages are wrong when it's plugged into a charger. Is anyone experiencing this using this theme?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I think I forgot to edit the charging file. I'll update charging and anything else for b22 when I get some time and access to a pc (don't have my laptop anymore ).

Nice to see you finally get this out there. It's freaking sick!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II