[Q] Mobile Data Disconnects

Search This thread
Apr 30, 2013
Hi I recently updated my Note 3 to kitkat. The update was successful but after that my signal and mobile data frequently disconnects that hasn't happened to me before the update. I haven't installed any app too after the update. Any solutions or ideas what causes the problem?
Thanks in advance.

sFranKv

Oct 14, 2012
Hi I recently updated my Note 3 to kitkat. The update was successful but after that my signal and mobile data frequently disconnects that hasn't happened to me before the update. I haven't installed any app too after the update. Any solutions or ideas what causes the problem?
Thanks in advance.

Did you recive an OTA or you just flash a firmware?, im asking this since i got a similar problem, as a matter of fact i still got it but ive manage to fix by simple restaring the phone.

I flash a rom from rusia and i live in central america i was having problems with my 3g it was just not getting any data but if i switched to Edge if will work correctly, so i read some place that it could be a modem problem, so i downloaded and flashed a diferent rom, the problem kinda got fixed but i need to restart the phone in order to the 3g to work correctly, so u can just get another rom to try with a diferent modem.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2013
The problem with mine is that I can recieve data but the thing is the signal disconnects by itself the starts back on again. I updated OTA.