GN-N7005 GALAXY NOTE LTE/ Latest ICS UPDATE

Search This thread

d00mz

Oct 12, 2007
North Texas
How is the GPS on this? Since it's a Samsung factory ROM, I would expect it to be good. Also, is this ROM Rootable?

lildoggs

Jul 16, 2009
New York
How is the GPS on this? Since it's a Samsung factory ROM, I would expect it to be good. Also, is this ROM Rootable?

I haven't yet gotten a good lock on the GPS, but maybe other users have. And yes it is root able. I rooted it with the root package for the att i717 package.

Sent from my GT-N7005 using xda app-developers app

PrincessKiwi

Apr 8, 2013
My attt based note came with some ICS 4.04 stock that had HORRIBLE battery life and was veeery slow
even after rooting and unbloating and any other tweak
even after factory reset and any other method for speeding it up

i wonder if this one is any different? i'm interested in flashing it!
Are flashing steps any different form flashing any other rom? im currently on paranoid kangdroid, which is nice but i notice it takes up a lot of ram and i am a poweruser lady and need many things open at once :(

dssheeley1

Oct 7, 2009
Rock Hill,NY
Imho...it's how the ICS stock ROM should be.just follow op's directions in first post.

Ltilt2

Sep 1, 2010
Los Angeles
My attt based note came with some ICS 4.04 stock that had HORRIBLE battery life and was veeery slow
even after rooting and unbloating and any other tweak
even after factory reset and any other method for speeding it up

i wonder if this one is any different? i'm interested in flashing it!
Are flashing steps any different form flashing any other rom? im currently on paranoid kangdroid, which is nice but i notice it takes up a lot of ram and i am a poweruser lady and need many things open at once :(

You will be very please with this Rom. Give it a try. I believe I removed the Rom from my dropbox. Pm me if you want it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

sacosta115

Mar 15, 2012
Elizabethton
Update

Ok so I flashed this and works flawlessly love it. However after I did my usual app updating, I noticed that it wanted to do a system update. Is this just some fixes, or possibly the JB update to the international N7005? I havent done the update yet as Im wanting your all advice if I even should . Thanks. Also wanted to add that its already on ICS 4.0.4

Last edited:

littlewierdo

Dec 10, 2010
Ok so I flashed this and works flawlessly love it. However after I did my usual app updating, I noticed that it wanted to do a system update. Is this just some fixes, or possibly the JB update to the international N7005? I havent done the update yet as Im wanting your all advice if I even should . Thanks. Also wanted to add that its already on ICS 4.0.4

It isnt jb, its the updated modem. Have no idea whether the update will succeed, apparently, the update is available on the developer forum if it doesnt install correctly.

odobo

Nov 9, 2008
SF Bay Area
Still no data after entering APN

I entered the APN setting but still dont have any data. Anyone is having the same issue?

I tried flashing the latest att modem as well and still no luck.... anyone got an idea?

nvm.... fixed after reflashing the ROM.

Last edited:

Souldes

Apr 18, 2010
broken link

Hi can somebody tell me which file is that on samware .. i am using gt n7005 so is it ok to flash this 4.1.2 stock ? someone enlighten me pls .. 4.04 is kllin me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the Latest update for the above. works with our at&t Note.

I flashed it using http://samsung-updates.com/Odin307.zip

1. put your phone in Download Mode. Plug your device to your computer, open Odin 3.0.7 click on PDA and find the tar file.
    Make sure you let Odin finish flashing. Only unplug your device when Odin gives you a message saying, PASS.
    Now reboot your phone to recovery and wipe data and reboot.

Good luck

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f75ziojd7ao4m2m/N7005DXMC1_N7005OLBLJ1_N7005DXMA1_HOME.tar
    I installed this rom and my data wasn't working. For anyone else having this issue I posted the apn screenshot from my phone.
    Screenshot_2013-04-02-22-18-00.jpg

Screenshot_2013-04-02-22-18-17.jpg

It does work with our Note. In my opinion, it's a lot smoother but you be the judge of that if you flash it.

As for root, yes it will delete Root but you can gain root easy as 1 2 3.